PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touchflo 3D config Not Working (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65338)

PhyscoAssassinx 04-17-2009 04:46 PM

Touchflo 3D config Not Working

hey guys just upgraded to a TP today and im trying to change my Touchflo layout but everytime i run touchflo 3d config it crashes and says errorun expected error in touchflo 3d config.exe select quit and restart the program

any help please

liquidi3ladz 04-17-2009 05:10 PM

Re: Touchflo 3D config Not Working

Browse to the folder where the app is installed and delete the config file and run the exe.

sixxth 04-17-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidi3ladz (Post 856161)
Browse to the folder where the app is installed and delete the config file and run the exe.

Im running starrom 1.5 and that didn't work for me. i even moved the subdir "de" then ran .exe and got the same error. do you think that tf3d config v0.6.7 is non compatible on wm65? It worked fine on Mightymike416

sixxth 04-17-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixxth (Post 856341)
Im running starrom 1.5 and that didn't work for me. i even moved the subdir "de" then ran .exe and got the same error. do you think that tf3d config v0.6.7 is non compatible on wm65? It worked fine on Mightymike416

I tried running TouchFLO 3D through Advanced Config and get error "An error occurred while loading TouchFLO 3D configuration". The app will open but no changes take effect. It'll let me go through the motions of altering what tabs i want displayed, but doesnt' work. It doesn't show any way to select themes, but im sure that wouldn't work either if it did.

Shin_Akuma26 04-18-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx (Post 856085)
hey guys just upgraded to a TP today and im trying to change my Touchflo layout but everytime i run touchflo 3d config it crashes and says errorun expected error in touchflo 3d config.exe select quit and restart the program

any help please

Hey there well here is the trick about that ... with file explorer or total commander go to the TF3D folder and remove the one with the Opera logo in it (called tweaks.xml) once you remove it, you will be able to run the TF3D config. program.

Let me know how it goes!

selders59 04-18-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx (Post 856085)

any help please

:headbang: This program was initially build for the Diamond. To get it to work on your Touch Pro you need to go to File explore and locate TF3D Config file/open it and there is a file there labeled "tweaks" delete this file. You should be fine after that, this is what I had to do when I installed it on my TP.

[sammich] 04-18-2009 11:33 AM

Yup, delete Tweaks.xml in the \Program Files\Diamond TF3D Config folder

Start it up and [assuming you have .NET framework] it will work fine.

mutix 04-18-2009 11:35 AM

Thanks, works by deleting that!

CozBoogie 04-20-2009 03:03 PM

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz

bikeandestroyx 04-20-2009 03:34 PM

will touchflo 3d config even work with the new rhodium manila?
isnt that what he is trying to use it on?