PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Screen capture tool to increase shutter speed (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64579)

mikenerd 04-11-2009 06:33 PM

Screen capture tool to increase shutter speed

I have spb screen shot and it doesn't seem to work with the camera. i just get a black pic. Also, since I can't map it to a hard button, for some reason, it wouldn't really be a good option anyway. I searched around here and elsewhere and have not seen this topic discussed. I know the resolution would be limited to the 640x480 but it would be nice to have a "what you see is what you get" option for lower light.

MoonZ*BabysH 04-11-2009 06:35 PM

Re: Screen capture tool to increase shutter speed

SPB Screenshot is to take the current screen pitcure and save it, hence Screen shot. it think you might have it confuesed my friend.

gangmobb 04-11-2009 06:39 PM

what is it you are looking for dude, maybe i can help

mikenerd 04-11-2009 07:07 PM

I am trying to figure out a way to get a pic of what is on the screen immediately so I do not have to wait for the camera to auto focus. The TP takes to long to focus sometimes and the shot is gone. I have used burst/sport modes but it still sucks. Why can't I just somehow save what is on the screen???? It seems like a logical use of screen capture to me. And, yes i use screen capture for its intended purpose too.

gangmobb 04-11-2009 07:10 PM

oh i know a program called shake and save which saves your screen image and it does work will in camera mode to but you gotta "shake" it and that would make the screen fuzy on camera rite.. so idk sorry

mikenerd 04-11-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gangmobb (Post 841845)
oh i know a program called shake and save which saves your screen image and it does work will in camera mode to but you gotta "shake" it and that would make the screen fuzy on camera rite.. so idk sorry

Yeah, that wouldn't work..lol. But, wouldnt it seem like a good idea to help our crappy camera shutter speed??? I can see what i want on the screen...why can't i just save the image??!?! ahhhhhh!!!! ](*,)

gangmobb 04-11-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikenerd (Post 841942)
Yeah, that wouldn't work..lol. But, wouldnt it seem like a good idea to help our crappy camera shutter speed??? I can see what i want on the screen...why can't i just save the image??!?! ahhhhhh!!!! ](*,)

that would would be awesome cuz lik i wud take a pik with my girlfriend and i have to hold the fone on us lik 8 seconds AFTER i press the button which is so FN GAY!!

darren.wlsn1 04-11-2009 08:56 PM

sorry op, this is one funny thread. im still trying to figure out what spb screenshot has to do with taking a regular picture? i gota read this again i guess.

gangmobb 04-11-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 842001)
sorry op, this is one funny thread. im still trying to figure out what spb screenshot has to do with taking a regular picture? i gota read this again i guess.

spb takes instant screen shots. the shuttrt takes too long to take a pik but he wanted to ues spb while in camera mode so he wudnt hav to wait for the shutter

santod 04-11-2009 09:19 PM

This is all that I know you can do to help the camera speed on our Touch Pros.

Use Advanced Configuration Tool to set the capture time to "0" original is I think 1500. Then go to your camera settings and set the delay to "No Limit". Then turn the brightness down 1. Soft Reset and the camera is better, it wont be a kodak or anything but it's better than what came in the box.