PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro Bricked??????Please NOOOOOO!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61496)

mikel81 03-18-2009 01:11 AM

Re: Touch Pro Bricked??????Please NOOOOOO!!

:(

MoonZ*BabysH 03-18-2009 01:12 AM

sorry to here bout your new paper weight.

CozBoogie 03-18-2009 03:33 PM

I took care of the spam link.

late,
Coz

Darkjedi 03-18-2009 03:47 PM

Now I'm curious what the spam link was about

MojoRisen 03-18-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindenny50 (Post 778953)
Touch Pro Bricked
Ok so I am a noob and I had been having problems with the display scrambling on my flashed to cricket sprint touch pro so what I did was install Hardspl 37 and tried to do a new flash. I last saw my display say that a problem occurred while flashing to the new rom and now I get nothing when I power up. I have tried hard reset I have tried soft reset I have tried about a million different key combos and I get nothing just the backlight pops on and nothing beyond this point. I get nothing when it turns up ...no startup sounds nothing...Just the backlight pops on and then nothing PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS PHONE A 300.00 paper weight???

Ok so Heres whart I have done I started the flash from my pc but it didn't take so then I put hard spl 37 on my sd card along with raphimg.nbh and since then I get nothing like I stated above???

Your not totally screwed here. I had this same issue with my Touch Pro. Everything worked great for 2 months, then one morning, images began to jump around on the display, and trying to go into landscape mode would only result in the normal background not flipping. I did a soft reset, and BAM - nothing more on the screen. You could see power going to the screen, but no display. I took it in to the Sprint store and walked out with a brand new one about 20 minutes later (there was a line). Some of the TPs have issues with the graphics processor, and they just die - which is probably what yours did. If you can't get a display, just take it in to the store. They won't be able to see anything and should just, hopefully, give you a brand new one.

Mojo

calh22a 03-18-2009 04:31 PM

If it is truly just a screen issue, then if you try calling yourself, you should theoretically be able to receive the call. If your phone is bricked then you cant receive the call. THen again I'm a noob with the TP, so this might not even work or be the case.

Cicatrize 03-18-2009 04:37 PM

That sucks. Lesson learned. Don't flash your device with stuff that isn't built for it. :(

rgildoss 03-18-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason25 (Post 779046)
to manually get into bootloader:

Hold vol. down + Power
while holding that press and hold the reset button

Did you try the above? to get to bootloader screen?

the bootloader screen is the multi color screen..

doing the steps above is kinda hard because is wierd tring to held the buttons while pressing reset ...do it a couple times to amke sure