PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Hotmail / Windows Live increase scan options? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59199)

wavezero 02-25-2009 08:52 PM

Hotmail / Windows Live increase scan options?

Is there a way to tell Windows Live to Send/Receive more often, like after an email is read on the TP or online?

I currently have it set to As Items Arrive (Push), and that's great, but if I read a bunch of emails on my phone, it won't update windows live online (accessed with my PC) unless I hit send/receive on my phone or receive a new mail after I've read the previous ones. The converse is true also (read on my pc, does not update to phone).

On the first build of Windows Live for my mogul, it would do this (I think). However, it would take about five minutes or so.

I know this is a pretty obscure question, but I'm hoping someone out there has an answer!

xtkxhom3r 02-25-2009 08:54 PM

Re: Hotmail / Windows Live increase scan options?

this is off topic to your question but how did you setup hotmail with your phone??? i tried and it kept opening the browser and sending me to the windows live website...

wavezero 02-25-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r (Post 739018)
this is off topic to your question but how did you setup hotmail with your phone??? i tried and it kept opening the browser and sending me to the windows live website...

From programs tap on Windows Live, it will walk you through the set up. It is HIGHLY reccomended that you do NOT sync you email contacts unless they are cleand up and in good shape. Otherwise you'll have an hour or so of sorting though, deleting and correcting duplicates...

xtkxhom3r 02-25-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavezero (Post 739024)
From programs tap on Windows Live, it will walk you through the set up. It is HIGHLY reccomended that you do NOT sync you email contacts unless they are cleand up and in good shape. Otherwise you'll have an hour or so of sorting though, deleting and correcting duplicates...

LMAO yea that happened to me on my mogul back in the day bro wow it sucked i had like 300 emails and about 250 regular phone contacts it was hell trying to find ppl on my contact list

wavezero 02-26-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r (Post 739319)
LMAO yea that happened to me on my mogul back in the day bro wow it sucked i had like 300 emails and about 250 regular phone contacts it was hell trying to find ppl on my contact list

So were you able to get your hotmail acct set up?

(and does anyone have any idea about my original question?)