PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   blackberry storm app? for htc touch (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57336)

crazaytalent 02-11-2009 11:30 PM

Re: blackberry storm app? for htc touch

Quote:

Originally Posted by blanch44 (Post 707620)
does anyone know of an app that makes the htc buttons click just like the new blackberry storm?

hey blanch... there are a few apps/programs... that make clicking sounds when u use them, when u use spb keyboard, you can set it to make a nice clicking sound like the bb storm, and the vibrating haptic feedback it you like that sort of thing, there are other apps on the touch that makes that clicking sound anytime when u touch the screen, but i cant remember what, jus search google or another site called smartphonejunkie... has all the apps you need for yur phone...

but if you have a touch, why r u posting this question in the 'touch pro' section.... u may get more feedback from touch users in that forum... definatly check the smartphonejunkie site though... they have all them apps, and u can customize your phone there... trust me... I used to have the touch also...

and forget the haters man... do ur thing, and make your phone how u like it!

Biggzz 02-11-2009 11:32 PM

There is an option in the settings to have "click" sound when the screen is pressed on the Touch Pro. Look under settings.

DaRedLight 02-12-2009 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitardoc64 (Post 707896)
DaRedLight, Snailslug has requested that the cab not be posted outside of xda. A link to the OP would have been enough.

I appreciate that...I obviously didn't read the entire post. I assure it wasn't deliberate disregard. I'll see if I can remove the .cab file. If not, I'm sure the powers to be can assist. Again, thank you for bringing that to my attention.

cw0802 02-14-2009 07:49 PM

I understand the appeal of wanting to have a Blackberry like OS running on a WinMo device. It's like the folks that wanted to make their Moguls look like the iPhone. It's more of a "look what i can do with my phone" type of thing. When i got my Mogul, i made it look like the iPhone, mainly to throw it in some of my friends faces who were talking about how great their iPhone was. I pulled my Mogul out and they were in awe! So to the OP, if someone makes a skin that looks like the BB storm. do it and post your results!

ou2mame 02-14-2009 07:53 PM

the most you can do is make the phone vibrate when it's screen is touched. beyond that, you're not going to find anything to emulate the storm's screen. personally, i find the bb's screen annoying as hell. i almost bought one, but just couldn't bring myself to deal with the shortcomings of a bb.