PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   TP freaking out any clue what to do? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57172)

apex seals 02-10-2009 10:37 PM

Re: TP freaking out any clue what to do?

Phone is failing, screen will go out eventually

happenned to my 3rd phone

7_sins 02-10-2009 11:11 PM

hey this is happening to my phone to out of the blue.

djsonar 02-10-2009 11:46 PM

Are you using a carrying case that has a magnet?

class1c 02-11-2009 12:21 AM

regardless the phone is going to get worse.. i dropped mine and a week later this started happening.. as i said they must have put the wire from the board to the screen in a bad place because it startes to stretch from opening and closing the keyboard. and in turn makes the screen go crazy. i took care of my phone except for the one drop and use the velcro case.

and i had already opened a thread a week or so ago talking about this situation....

dcperdue 02-11-2009 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by class1c (Post 705360)
regardless the phone is going to get worse.. i dropped mine and a week later this started happening.. as i said they must have put the wire from the board to the screen in a bad place because it startes to stretch from opening and closing the keyboard. and in turn makes the screen go crazy. i took care of my phone except for the one drop and use the velcro case.

and i had already opened a thread a week or so ago talking about this situation....

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with opening and closing. As I sit for a few hours a night watching tv in the bedroom and open and close mine just for the hell of it. Ive done it so much that it is really loose.

falzon03 02-12-2009 11:40 PM

yeah its getting worse everyday lol....actaully starting to piss me off now...keyboard no longer works at all...used to work occasionally....and the closest tech center closes at 7 and i get off work at 7 everday and they dont have any "replacement phones" in stock so i have to order one...when i go to the store this weekend it wont be here until wednesday lol

5.0stang 02-13-2009 12:19 AM

had to get mine replaced luckly they had one in stock yay! Did any of yours do it after flashing to new roms? I think that was the case with mine.

class1c 02-13-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5.0stang (Post 710419)
had to get mine replaced luckly they had one in stock yay! Did any of yours do it after flashing to new roms? I think that was the case with mine.

that could have been it but i doubt it. it had to have been a hardware problem. after flashing stock everything it was the same. im sure theres a logical explanation however i dont know what it would be. just know that my phone went ape-sh*t

falzon03 02-13-2009 06:02 PM

yeah ill have my new one by tuesday :/ hate to wait but o well....anyone know how i can backup my touchflo3d theme?...i cant remember or find the one that i have on here and i love it lol