PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   flip clock with white numbers (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54182)

pask2155 01-21-2009 12:17 PM

flip clock with white numbers

just wondering if anyone has the cab for a flip clock with white numbers. I have seen the flip clocks with white backgrounds and black numbers, transparent backgrounds with black, silver, grey, blue, pink, you pretty much name it and you have it, but what about a flip clock with white numbers????

I will keep looking but really you would think it would be an easy find, but it really isn't. Any help would be geat

CozBoogie 01-21-2009 01:18 PM

Re: flip clock with white numbers

Start with this thread.

late,
Coz

hibby50 01-21-2009 01:21 PM

I have one... i will get it to you later... for now, check around on xda in the diamond themes and apps section... there is a very nice black with fire digits up there.

pask2155 01-21-2009 03:26 PM

what about the black flip clock with white numbers anyone have that cab?

kyle4269 01-21-2009 03:29 PM

There are a lot of them. Search around and you will find what your looking for.

reeg420 01-21-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pask2155 (Post 656314)
what about the black flip clock with white numbers anyone have that cab?

Yes I have it at my house.

All I did was invert the colors. If your familiar with gimp or photoshop locate which files they are in ManilaEditor and just invert the colors. I had a hard time finding a plain black with white number clock too.

Heres a pic of it that I already posted before. Im not at my house now though. Check back in a couple of hours Ill definatly post it. Do you want the black missed call and calender icons or do you want them white. They are in one of the manila files with the clock BG.

pask2155 01-21-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeg420 (Post 656363)
Yes I have it at my house.

All I did was invert the colors. If your familiar with gimp or photoshop locate which files they are in ManilaEditor and just invert the colors. I had a hard time finding a plain black with white number clock too.

Heres a pic of it that I already posted before. Im not at my house now though. Check back in a couple of hours Ill definatly post it. Do you want the black missed call and calender icons or do you want them white. They are in one of the manila files with the clock BG.

sorry man, there is no pic there. I know it is a little hard to find these clocks because there are so many.

But if you could when you get home post the files/cabs for me if you don't mind!

gator352 01-21-2009 04:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the flip clock with white numbers. Turn off TF3D, install cab, Turn on TF3D!