PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Problem Answering phone calls (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53326)

TP1085 01-15-2009 01:18 PM

Problem Answering phone calls

I have a Sprint Touch Pro, and I've noticed that when I have a data connection going, I have problems answering incoming phone calls, either its delayed or wont answer at all.

I found in the essentials thread that theres a reg edit, thru HKEY local, comm, connmanager, and planner. You're supposed to change suspend resume to #777.

Has anyone done this? When I try, using phm regedit, it always seems to freeze up, or eventually not work, or at least not apply, and then i cant seem to get back into that particular folder in phm regedit.

Has anyone else had any better luck? Not being able to answer phone calls can be quite a pain.

Thanks in advance!

BigDiesel07 01-15-2009 01:31 PM

Re: Problem Answering phone calls

Try this CAB... Also.. Read this article for some more info...

TP1085 01-15-2009 01:43 PM

Thanks! Hopefully that works

BigDiesel07 01-15-2009 01:44 PM

I hope so too.. Please report back if it does or doesn't.. Then I will look for another option..

Young Melo 01-20-2009 09:12 AM

I tired the cab file and it did not work on my phone is there any other way to fix this problem I also tried to to use my reg edit but that did not work help please anyone lol

bairice 01-20-2009 01:03 PM

Try going to your dialer, menu->options->services->DDTM mode->off

Young Melo 01-20-2009 03:32 PM

Thanks for the heads :headbang: up I already hard reset my phone though lol I put all my programs on there everything seems to be working fine again I will remember this for the future lol

bonneyt 01-30-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 (Post 642149)
Try this CAB... Also.. Read this article for some more info...

i tried that cab, it didn't work for me... i'm not in an EVDO area, only 1x here, could that be why??

i broke down and downloaded resco explorer and the registry editor addin, that seemed to help... but i'm not convinced yet that it's fixed

BigDiesel07 01-30-2009 10:57 AM

Being in 1X might be the case, since you may be going in and out of your service area with out knowing it?

mike99 01-30-2009 11:10 AM

Does not work for me either. My reg was set #777, but still no luck. Called adv tech support yesterday, and was told this is the way it should be. When I am using data conncetion, I do not even hear the call, only the missed call and voice mail notification sound.