PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Best Skins Ever $2 off of Sprint TP full body skin (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48933)

platin465 12-13-2008 04:03 PM

Best Skins Ever $2 off of Sprint TP full body skin

Hey guys, just to let you know, we've been given a special code for the Sprint Touch Pro full body protective skin over at www.bestskinsever.com. Normall it's $7.99, but until Wednesday the 17th, it's $5.99 if you use discount/promo code of "PPCGeeks". Only works towards a Sprint TP full body skin. Enjoy, and please use, maybe they'll do the same for the other carriers if they see enough usage.

I haven't gotten mine yet, so I don't know for certain the quality, but I've read plenty of good reviews both on this site and elsewhere.

Plus, order three items or more, and shipping is free!

Enjoy!

BigDiesel07 12-13-2008 04:08 PM

Re: Best Skins Ever $2 off of Sprint TP full body skin

Cool... Where did you find this out?

bairice 12-13-2008 08:08 PM

I have one for my TP and being a previous Invisibleshield user, I REALLY feel that there is no difference in quality between the invisibleshield and bestskinsever. However, bestskinsever does not include the soap solution, which I mixed myself with ease. Otherwise, the fit is perfect (didn't have to modify any parts), and it seems to be working as expected. My only concern (something that was a problem with my old invisibleshield on my Mogul) was that the edges would start yellowing after a while.. I'm assuming this will probably eventually happen to mine as well. Otherwise, very satisfied and glad that I can put it on a table/in my pocket without any worries.

t0mmyr 12-13-2008 08:56 PM

I read about BodyGuardz and I feel like trying them out, I have 2 phones and they include 2 full kits

http://www.bodyguardz.com/ProductDet...-1108&CartID=1

anyone know if this is a good one? or would the bestskins be the same? also is this a multi piece kit or does anyone make just a single peice kit? im afraid of all the little pieces coming off in the long run

platin465 12-14-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t0mmyr (Post 576765)
I read about BodyGuardz and I feel like trying them out, I have 2 phones and they include 2 full kits

http://www.bodyguardz.com/ProductDet...-1108&CartID=1

anyone know if this is a good one? or would the bestskins be the same? also is this a multi piece kit or does anyone make just a single peice kit? im afraid of all the little pieces coming off in the long run

From the research I've done, everybody's is multiple pieces (big & small). I've also read that BodyGuardz uses a slightly different material than Invisibleshield. As someone mentioned above, bestskinsever is essentially the same as Invisibleshield.

platin465 12-14-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 (Post 576333)
Cool... Where did you find this out?

I e-mailed them and asked for a bulk discount, and pointed them to this website and the post with a poll as to what skin is best to use for this phone. :)
They wrote back and said sure, here you go! :headbang:

platin465 12-14-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikebai1990 (Post 576684)
I have one for my TP and being a previous Invisibleshield user, I REALLY feel that there is no difference in quality between the invisibleshield and bestskinsever. However, bestskinsever does not include the soap solution, which I mixed myself with ease. Otherwise, the fit is perfect (didn't have to modify any parts), and it seems to be working as expected. My only concern (something that was a problem with my old invisibleshield on my Mogul) was that the edges would start yellowing after a while.. I'm assuming this will probably eventually happen to mine as well. Otherwise, very satisfied and glad that I can put it on a table/in my pocket without any worries.

Thanks for the info! I ordered two for myself and one for my sister, so if anything happens to one, I'm covered. Plus, it still cost less than anybody else's.

Success100 12-14-2008 07:48 PM

ill never buy another BSE product

Mastanthony89 12-14-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Success100 (Post 578437)
ill never buy another BSE product

care to elaborate?

Success100 12-14-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastanthony89 (Post 578448)
care to elaborate?

i bought 2 BSE skins for my BB Curve and both of them turned an ugly yellowish color after a few weeks of usage. I work in a clean enviroment. I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied with them.