PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Finally- A Working Flipping White Clock "THAT FLIPS UP" to see more appointmants (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48780)

sj808 12-12-2008 05:15 PM

Re: Finally- A Working Flipping White Clock

Quote:

Originally Posted by fridayy (Post 574691)
This FIXES that problem, thats why this is a new post regarding the FLIP CLOCK...

so this shows multiple appointments when I flip the clock up??

can we get a screen shot of this?

jdegroot 12-12-2008 05:20 PM

Re: Finally- A Working Flipping White Clock "THAT FLIPS UP" to see more appointmants

One more questions - does this one reset to 0:00 every time you go back to the Home screen so you get a clock flip each time?

darren.wlsn1 12-12-2008 05:27 PM

Re: Finally- A Working Flipping White Clock "THAT FLIPS UP" to see more appointmants

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdegroot (Post 574830)
One more questions - does this one reset to 0:00 every time you go back to the Home screen so you get a clock flip each time?

i dont use this clock, but just for you i installed it and it works fine. no resetting issues. (no 000)

jdegroot 12-12-2008 05:31 PM

ha. thanks for the effort.
the resetting actually isn't an issue, it's a feature. this is what happens in the original HTC Black Theme. Every time the you return to the home tab, the clock starts at 0:00 and then flips down to the correct time. This way, HTC shows off their pretty animations more frequently.

uptown 12-12-2008 06:08 PM

Thank you for this.

chedda_chez 12-12-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdegroot (Post 574849)
ha. thanks for the effort.
the resetting actually isn't an issue, it's a feature. this is what happens in the original HTC Black Theme. Every time the you return to the home tab, the clock starts at 0:00 and then flips down to the correct time. This way, HTC shows off their pretty animations more frequently.

a feature??? what?

thats BS, that 0:00 thing has not happened on any of my 3 TPros, not once.

-Chez

chappy 12-12-2008 06:56 PM

This is fantastic, thanks.

lipidfats 12-12-2008 07:06 PM

So the clock itself actually flips and you can flick thru to appointments unlike the other flipclock? Sounds good, but what happened to the am/pm branding on the clock? Or is it just in military time...

chavezguy04 12-12-2008 07:21 PM

PLease a cab with this all done i am a noob!

chappy 12-12-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chavezguy04 (Post 575065)
PLease a cab with this all done i am a noob!

Then learn.

Download Total Commander, turn off TF3D in the Today Tab. Move the files from the zip to your Windows folder with Total Commander. Turn TF3D back on. Boom. Don't even have to soft reset.