PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Device lock or Slide to unlock (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47541)

a_c_s 12-06-2008 12:45 PM

Re: Device lock or Slide to unlock

Guys, does S2U2 lock the side volume keys somewhere? I installed Diamondtweaks and S2U2 on my HTC Touch Pro yesterday, and now I am unable to control volume during calls...starting at some point yesterday, when I make or get incoming calls, the volume is throttled all the way to full volume (which makes calls a little tinny on the Pro) and the down arrow does not do anything but flash the volume screen briefly before returning to the call screen...any idea how to unlock or undo whatever I did to lock the side volume keys yesterday? I uninstalled the diamondtweaks to see if that was it, and I still had the problem, which led me to believe it was s2u2...

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thx

jmorton10 12-06-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 563313)
Guys, does S2U2 lock the side volume keys somewhere? I installed Diamondtweaks and S2U2 on my HTC Touch Pro yesterday, and now I am unable to control volume during calls...starting at some point yesterday, when I make or get incoming calls, the volume is throttled all the way to full volume (which makes calls a little tinny on the Pro) and the down arrow does not do anything but flash the volume screen briefly before returning to the call screen...any idea how to unlock or undo whatever I did to lock the side volume keys yesterday? I uninstalled the diamondtweaks to see if that was it, and I still had the problem, which led me to believe it was s2u2...

Did you change your dialer skin??

~john

a_c_s 12-06-2008 02:13 PM

I don't think so...looks to me like the stock dial pad still if that's what you mean...would that affect the side volume keys either way? Thx

cfrantony 12-14-2008 05:57 AM

Hey guys i'm using a diamond theme on my touch. I'm running spb mobile shell but I would like to have the slide to unlock feature without changing my diamond theme.

Is that even possible...if it is could someone help me out with some instructions please?

Thanks

orlandojumpoff 12-14-2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfrantony (Post 577532)
Hey guys i'm using a diamond theme on my touch. I'm running spb mobile shell but I would like to have the slide to unlock feature without changing my diamond theme.

Is that even possible...if it is could someone help me out with some instructions please?

Thanks

s2u2 has nothing to do with your theme, it's just a locking application... so go to the site, learn more about it, and install it.

mrhankey184 12-14-2008 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 563313)

that's weird I have the exact same problem. I asked this question in some forums awhile ago, but it didn't seem like anybody had an answer so I just deal with it. If anybody has experienced this before and solved the issue it would be great if they shared a fix or a possible fix for this solution

cfrantony 12-14-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff (Post 577534)
s2u2 has nothing to do with your theme, it's just a locking application... so go to the site, learn more about it, and install it.

Thanks a lot. I installed it & it worked great.

jptouch 12-14-2008 03:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[attach]Attachment 18603[/attach]

isoumah 06-04-2009 08:24 PM

How do u activate the slide lock. I have the s2us installed but how do i actually use it?

isoumah 06-04-2009 08:24 PM

How do u activate the slide lock. I have the s2us installed but how do i actually use it?