PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Verizon Touch Pro Randomly Making Calls? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46847)

deadwrong03 11-28-2008 01:03 AM

Verizon Touch Pro Randomly Making Calls?

This happened to me a few times today im thinking it might have something to do with dialing assistant but i was on a call and the phone randomly called someone else on 3 way i didnt accidentally touch the screen or anything. Another time i pulled the phone out of my pocket and noticed it was calling someone. Ive noticed at times if i missed a call it will call the person back on its own. is anybody having this issue?

when i have a incoming call the circle at the bottom of the phone lights up white in a circular motion 3 times before the phone actually rings. During the 3 motions the call is bein made so by the time the phone starts actually ringing the call goes to voicemail. Ive tried the diamond tweak but it seemed sluggish when i click to launch it it takes roughly a minute to open and the changes that i click dont seem to effect the phone in anyway

any solution to either issues? anyone having the same issues?

Exil3d 11-28-2008 01:27 AM

Re: Verizon Touch Pro Randomly Making Calls?

Ohh noo..... they even gimped the radio!

Spr0ckEt 11-28-2008 02:42 AM

Whoa, I hope this gets resolved soon or someone figures out wtf it is. I was really considering getting one!

andyboy 11-28-2008 03:32 AM

I have this problem too! Happened 3 times today! I would be on the phone having a conversation with someone and next thing you know I hear a ring and I'm into my voicemail! Have you tried turning off dial assistant?

Nat2fresh 11-28-2008 03:47 AM

haven't had this issue. i think your touching the screen on accident. I turn off the screen whenever i have to put the phone close to my face to avoid anything like that.

deadwrong03 11-28-2008 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyboy (Post 547373)
I have this problem too! Happened 3 times today! I would be on the phone having a conversation with someone and next thing you know I hear a ring and I'm into my voicemail! Have you tried turning off dial assistant?

when i bring up the dialpad then go to menu and then dial assistant i take the check out of the box that says enable dial assistant...but when i go back to the dialpad it says its still on?

how do u turn it off? and what exactly does it do

lexluthor 11-28-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadwrong03 (Post 547485)
when i bring up the dialpad then go to menu and then dial assistant i take the check out of the box that says enable dial assistant...but when i go back to the dialpad it says its still on?

how do u turn it off? and what exactly does it do

When I turn it off there, it's no longer on in the dialpad. You sure you hitting ok?

deadwrong03 11-28-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexluthor (Post 547507)
When I turn it off there, it's no longer on in the dialpad. You sure you hitting ok?

thanks i guess either thats what it was or i just powered the phone off and back on again