PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   I need someone's opinion (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45240)

gissentml 11-17-2008 04:24 PM

I need someone's opinion

I am having battery issues with my TP. I am also having consistent heat and freezing problems.

I have not had this phone for more than 30 days. I cannot do a warranty exchange. Sprint has advised me to return to the store.

Best Buy does not have anymore in and they are giving me a hard time about exchanging it. My only option at this point is to return it and go with out a phone until stores stock up again.

What do you all suggest?

I could return and get a palm treo or diamond while I wait from a real sprint store. I could also wait until after 30 days and do a warranty exchange.

wrecks 11-17-2008 04:27 PM

Re: I need someone's opinion

Return it. Activate your old phone. Wait until it is in stock again.

gissentml 11-17-2008 05:13 PM

thats my problem. I am a new customer

CozBoogie 11-17-2008 05:16 PM

Return it. Sprint will give you some sort phone that is equitable to the TP until they get more stock in. They won't let you leave without some sort of phone.

late,
Coz

jason25 11-17-2008 05:21 PM

be sure to get it in writing that you are supposed to get a NEW TOUCH PRO when it becomes available again. Call it a titanium buttplug, you don't want to get scr**ed.

Insoc 11-17-2008 05:24 PM

Return it to BB for a full refund, take your money and go to Sprint, where you will be able to have a phone, or see what BB will do for you until they get more TPs in stock.

hibby50 11-17-2008 05:27 PM

flash a rom

afx 11-17-2008 05:30 PM

I would go to a local sprint store and see what they can do, just because you bought it at BBY doesnt mean you have to return it there especially if you have insurance.

gissentml 11-17-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afx (Post 525369)
I would go to a local sprint store and see what they can do, just because you bought it at BBY doesnt mean you have to return it there especially if you have insurance.

I have both. The best buy warrant for damage and the sprint one. my s/n is setup with bb for a warranty so they should take it back.

I think I will just return and see if they can give me a diamond or something until things blow over.

afx 11-17-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gissentml (Post 525377)
I have both. The best buy warrant for damage and the sprint one. my s/n is setup with bb for a warranty so they should take it back.

I think I will just return and see if they can give me a diamond or something until things blow over.

If you bought the PSP then there is no reason to have sprints insurance, BBY will take care of the phone should it go busted.