PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Telesales tracking Information (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42278)

s2000gtx 10-30-2008 03:16 PM

Re: Telesales tracking Information

hmmmm well on mine at the bottom it says Shipping Tracking URL so idk

dancrosoft 10-30-2008 03:21 PM

From what I have seen the tracking numbers will either not be posted or not be active until the phone has actually been shipped.

We need to take a poll.

Who has their tracking number:

Who does not have their tracking number:

Who is your shipper; FedEx or UPS?:

Maybe it is UPS gets tracking number instant and FedEX does not. Also I am not sure but I think all next day orders are shipped FedEX.

Regardless it will not show up in UPS/FedEx system until it has been scanned at the origin station.

Also if you need to you can call FedEX/UPS when you have a tracking number and they will hold it at the station so you can pick it up.. FedEX is usually easier than UPS to do this..

bullet2300 10-30-2008 03:24 PM

No tracking number...

But really what will this accomplish? Even shippers won't update their shipped packages until tonight anyway....

s2000gtx 10-30-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancrosoft (Post 485718)
From what I have seen the tracking numbers will either not be posted or not be active until the phone has actually been shipped.

We need to take a poll.

Who has their tracking number:

Who does not have their tracking number:

Who is your shipper; FedEx or UPS?:

Maybe it is UPS gets tracking number instant and FedEX does not. Also I am not sure but I think all next day orders are shipped FedEX.

Regardless it will not show up in UPS/FedEx system until it has been scanned at the origin station.

Also if you need to you can call FedEX/UPS when you have a tracking number and they will hold it at the station so you can pick it up.. FedEX is usually easier than UPS to do this..

i agree..... but isnt it too late now toturn this into a poll? also u should put who has overnight mail or not becasue i was told if u have overnight mail by the time the tracking number works the package might already be at ur house

dancrosoft 10-30-2008 03:26 PM

Some people have their tracking number and others dont. I have a friend who ordered his an hour before mine. He has his tracking and I do not. The only difference is that his courier is UPS and mine is FedEx.

I guess this question I should be asking is; does anyone have a FEDEX tracking number yet? ](*,)

miguelfp1 10-30-2008 03:30 PM

well, I don't have my tracking number either, ordered at 10am, but I had a huge setback, Sprint messed up my order with the wrong address, so I have to wait for the tracking number to call up UPS and see if they can help... :???::(

knlmwq 10-30-2008 03:33 PM

How are you guys finding out if you are ups or fedex.. did they just tell you when you ordered?

joeytmann 10-30-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knlmwq (Post 485681)
So just to clearify.. Are people receiving both an Order number and a Tracking number? I have an order number and when I check the status online it says order is processing but there is also a section for a tracking number but mine is blank

Thats probably because it hasn't been picked up and entered into UPS's shipping inventory yet. Check order status later tonight.

sherv 10-30-2008 03:48 PM

I received my Order number TM-TSIC-######## about 10 minutes after speaking with Telesales. Plugging this into http://www.sprint.com/personal/wirel...eckOrderStatus shows NO tracking number yet. I was also told that they ship with FedEx (I wish UPS would file bankruptcy).

PS Miguel, nice avatar, Dr. Who fan?

Hafrust 10-30-2008 03:50 PM

I've always received my Sprint shipments from UPS, even when they've been overnighted. I wonder what makes them user one vs. the other?