PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Wink Re: Sprint OFFICIAL PRICES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam View Post
I dont care how much it cost, the phone is sexy and i cant hardly wait!
Ditto! I'm the same way. I would love to get it for 329 but I'm FULLY prepared to pay the full 579 IF I have to.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MooZx3 is a n00b
Re: Sprint OFFICIAL PRICES!

as a third party dealer, we are usually the last to know things like this.
our inter-store news letter is even geared towards "third-party" so I'm sure the corporate news letter had more/better info in it. Hard to tell.
I'm surprised the the PRO is listed first. By all the latest indications I figured the diamond would be listed first.
I don't think it's a typo though as they list the Model and Model Number.
And its reffered as the PRO not raphael or any garbage like that.

Well see.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MooZx3 is a n00b

I'm surprised to hear that there are sooo many people willing to pay almost full price for a phone like this.
I just have a problem with the way technology is priced across the board.
For what it's worth you could get a laptop, and wireless air card for almost the same price. possibly cheaper.
As an IT student I feel as though I have a pretty firm grasp on "some" technology. And mostly Tech. similiar to this phone. And I just don't see it.
I guess if people are willing to pay. But personally I just think it's still over priced.
Doesn't mean I won't be getting it though. Wish it were avail. to employees earlier though.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MooZx3 is a n00b

p.s.- how much was the mogul when it came out???
Old 08-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooZx3 View Post
p.s.- how much was the mogul when it came out???
$549.00 w/o contract, $299.99 with new 2 year when it first came out. Now it's $249.99 with new 2 year.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 08-30-2008, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MooZx3 is a n00b

So I guess that's not terrible.
would have liked for it to a bit cheaper.
Who wouldn't though!?
Old 08-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

madman16420 is keeping up the good workmadman16420 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to madman16420

hope them price's are right

Old 08-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Reason why I'll pay full price is same reason I paid full price for my HDTV when they 1st came out or xbox 360 or any of my other cool gadgets just to have em cause I wanted em. But with the mogul I use it for my side business so I'm not getting this phone full price cause I want bragging rights or to even more piss off iphone users with more cool features(lol) but cause I need a pda phone for business. I do a lot of traveling so sometimes its easier to whip out the phone n do something real quick and important than booting up an laptop for a 5min task you see what I'm saying. But I guess I'm the if I want it imma have it type of guy too *shrugs*
Old 08-30-2008, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MooZx3 is a n00b

same here. Can't help but feel a bit goudged though.
On the other hand it is well priced for it's category and based upon other "similiar" phones. So I can't complain too much.
I'm no business owner, but I do a lot and it just so happens that this phone has features that I've really been looking for.
Mostly GPS directions, mail utility, and a huge keyboard.
I'm a texting fiend.
So here's to spending half of one semesters' tuition.

man im a cheap a**
Old 08-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Talking Re: Sprint OFFICIAL PRICES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooZx3 View Post
same here. Can't help but feel a bit goudged though.
On the other hand it is well priced for it's category and based upon other "similiar" phones. So I can't complain too much.
I'm no business owner, but I do a lot and it just so happens that this phone has features that I've really been looking for.
Mostly GPS directions, mail utility, and a huge keyboard.
I'm a texting fiend.
So here's to spending half of one semesters' tuition.

man im a cheap a**
Haha naw you not cheap I'm sure everyone would have loved it been priced 400 outright and 250 with discounts. But like I was saying in another post my mogul keyboard is acting up and I haven't had it for a year. And the sprint store techs around here are "creepy" if you will so don't wanna leave it there and I don't do loner phones. Either fix it on the spot or give me a replacement. I didn't give you the money for the phone in payments I paid all at once so I want the same service lol. And I have insur. On it but I'm not about to spend over 100 to get an replacement only to might have to turn around and send maybe 579 plus tax on a phone I mean I got it. But imma be smart about it ya know. So I'll "tuff" it out til the pro comes out
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro