PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   HTC Touch Pro on Metro PCS (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109605)

legaci3 02-06-2010 12:36 AM

HTC Touch Pro on Metro PCS

ok i recently got the sprint htc touch pro flashed to metro pcs but i wanted to know if i end up unlocking it now will it erase all of the setting for me to be able to use it on metro..will i have to take it back to them and pay the $45 to get it flashed again or no?

Thnx in advance!

legaci3 02-06-2010 01:41 AM

Re: HTC Touch Pro on Metro PCS

please im new to this and dont want to do anything incase it messes up

I m J James 02-06-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legaci3 (Post 1545132)
ok i recently got the sprint htc touch pro flashed to metro pcs but i wanted to know if i end up unlocking it now will it erase all of the setting for me to be able to use it on metro..will i have to take it back to them and pay the $45 to get it flashed again or no?

Thnx in advance!

You will never have to reflash to metropcs again. You can unlock your phone and flash different custom roms onto it without worrying about your metropcs service being interrupted.

affliction 02-06-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I m J James (Post 1545950)
You will never have to reflash to metropcs again. You can unlock your phone and flash different custom roms onto it without worrying about your metropcs service being interrupted.

unless he flashes a stock shipped rom then he will have to redo everything manually

pimpsuprazx 02-07-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by affliction (Post 1546977)
unless he flashes a stock shipped rom then he will have to redo everything manually

+1, that would suck

I m J James 02-07-2010 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by affliction (Post 1546977)

Your wrong...I flash to stock all the time. I just have to put my wap/mms settings back which takes about 15 seconds using metro .cab other than that everything stays.

omegabunns 02-08-2010 06:15 AM

:notworthy:hey pimpsuprazx im a right off the back noob i want to know if therr is any vids on how to flash carrier wise or a vid on how to put metro or cricket cabs into a htc touch flo3d or sprint diamond so that everything work. or even get a full rom made. sorry imma noob
reply via bunnsmyers@gmail.com or use of kitchen n cook

omegabunns 02-08-2010 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omegabunns (Post 1549783)
:notworthy:hey pimpsuprazx im a right off the back noob i want to know if therr is any vids on how to flash carrier wise or a vid on how to put metro or cricket cabs into a htc touch flo3d or sprint diamond so that everything work. or even get a full rom made. sorry imma noob
reply via bunnsmyers@gmail.com or use of kitchen n cook

its not how stupid it sounds its how smart it could of been

pimpsuprazx 02-08-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omegabunns (Post 1549786)
its not how stupid it sounds its how smart it could of been

there are cab files that are supposed to program all the settings into the phone, they have worked for some people, but I never have had any good luck with them. The cabs are over at howard forum and I believe they are posted here, its just a matter of searching.

pimpsuprazx 02-08-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I m J James (Post 1547585)
Your wrong...I flash to stock all the time. I just have to put my wap/mms settings back which takes about 15 seconds using metro .cab other than that everything stays.

because its a dumped copy of the sprint rom,not a shipped one