PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106317)

whitey10tc 06-27-2010 10:52 PM

Re: Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by YunggJayee (Post 1840737)
uhm , kind of but i have to put windows back onto that computer. and i dont know where the disk is. do you have XP or Vista

I use XP, it's the simplest. Ultimately you will need to get windows to detect the device when it's in the DRM mode. Then your home free with QPST.

YunggJayee 06-27-2010 10:54 PM

so i shouldnt do it on vista? and you mean itll be easy when you say that ? and could you email me?
jay-jgresham@hotmail.com

YunggJayee 06-28-2010 01:52 AM

okay, ive gotten to where i finished changing the settings on QPST. on #4, but after it says close that out, it starts to confuse me and i dont want to skip over it like you said. soo , now what do i do ?>

YunggJayee 06-28-2010 05:09 AM

ohkae , i have it flashed, programed , everything. calling works fine. BUT when i try to use internet it says something about subscribing for cricket mobile web - $5. and then i can receive text but when i send back it keeps failing.

edwardsb 07-09-2010 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YunggJayee (Post 1841070)
ohkae , i have it flashed, programed , everything. calling works fine. BUT when i try to use internet it says something about subscribing for cricket mobile web - $5. and then i can receive text but when i send back it keeps failing.

One call to Cricket (via. *611) will change this. :laughing6:

Just say, "I want access the Mobile Web". They'll pull up your account
with them... if your plan has Mobile-Web on it, then great. If not, they'll
upsell it to you for an additional $5 on your plan.

When that part of your account is set, then they'll flip a "software" switch, tell you to power down your phone for 1 minute, then start it up.

You will "guarantee" to get working mobile-web.

Hope this helps. It happened to me yesterday. 8-)

whitey10tc 07-09-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardsb (Post 1857569)
One call to Cricket (via. *611) will change this. :laughing6:

Just say, "I want access the Mobile Web". They'll pull up your account
with them... if your plan has Mobile-Web on it, then great. If not, they'll
upsell it to you for an additional $5 on your plan.

When that part of your account is set, then they'll flip a "software" switch, tell you to power down your phone for 1 minute, then start it up.

You will "guarantee" to get working mobile-web.

Hope this helps. It happened to me yesterday. 8-)

If only it was that simple everytime with cricket.
In YunggJayee's case it won't be as easy because of a Sprint update that he put on the phone. Let this be said, if you flash to cricket don't do any type of updates from the original carrier. This will cause conflicts in the epst, qpst, nv's, and the ROM.

ctech 07-26-2010 01:17 AM

I'm haveing same problem also htc pro sprint version goes to cricket site ask me if I want to get web for 5 dollars more.But I'm suppose to have web already.
I'm useing tanks 2.5 with the latest cricket cabs.The talk and sms work fine but have this web problem.*22804 would not update so cricket dealer had to enter info manualy.And I've been all thru settings only thing I see is that I'm not ##33284# (debug info) then (hdr) at the bottom I'm not authinticated?I'm on 0 does that matter?

-----------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------
Phone took update and now have service inside the house now yeaaaa and 1X had to stand outside ontop of my car with phone up in the air asfar as I could reach lol.
This is what I forgot to do :)

while in QPST lets get your GPSone set up for cricket.
Go to the GPS1 tab and uncheck all the boxes then recheck them.
then enter the following
pde ip address 209.210.15.72
pde port # 8888
pde transport IP
Position calculation mobile
Write to phone
close out

edwardsb 07-26-2010 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitey10tc (Post 1858626)
If only it was that simple everytime with cricket.
In YunggJayee's case it won't be as easy because of a Sprint update that he put on the phone. Let this be said, if you flash to cricket don't do any type of updates from the original carrier. This will cause conflicts in the epst, qpst, nv's, and the ROM.

My apologies... i must've missed that in YunggJayee's previous posts.

What you said should be put in a sticky, indeed!