PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   BORED with my TP (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104715)

Oditius 01-05-2010 02:04 PM

Re: BORED with my TP

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdrewdown (Post 1462282)
maybe its just my phone, but my TP has send & end keys lol. who knows maybe i'm retarded =\

On the bottom of the phone. Left side is phone up (send) right side is phone down (end) I don't really know of any phone that doesn't have it. :violent1: So your not retarded, the rest of the world is. :salute:

mulhiny 01-05-2010 03:15 PM

I don't even understand this thread..The Touch Pro has send and end keys, bottom line.

drdrewdown 01-05-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oditius (Post 1462480)
On the bottom of the phone. Left side is phone up (send) right side is phone down (end) I don't really know of any phone that doesn't have it. :violent1: So your not retarded, the rest of the world is. :salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulhiny (Post 1462662)
I don't even understand this thread..The Touch Pro has send and end keys, bottom line.

lol glad i'm not the only one. thanks guys bahahaa

ETphoneHOME 01-05-2010 03:39 PM

What a blonde moment. HAHAHA!
Seriously though, if you are bored with your TP, why not going to other phone threads and ask someone there to trade you? What are we suppose to do? Re-inspire you to use your phone?

zone23 01-05-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

maybe its just my phone, but my TP has send & end keys lol. who knows maybe i'm retarded =\

You mean the two keys that look like phones. See the issue is those are old school looking phones and today's youth don't recognize that as a phone. Are those really functional I thought they were for looks? Whats that round button in the middle do, anything?

Relax just giving you a hard time. What your trying to say is you want an IPhone so you wont have to think anymore. I understand.

shaggylive 01-06-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TP_Cutie24F (Post 1461789)
lol i actually miss the days of flip phones... i love flip phones. .............. i dont like the thickness of the tp, i dont even use the hardware keyboard.

I completely agree and am jealous of the Envy................ you want an iphone. lol :disgust:

zone23 01-06-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

lol i actually miss the days of flip phones... i love flip phones. I keep my favorite old flip phone so that if i want to go back to it i can. i dont like the thickness of the tp, i dont even use the hardware keyboard.

Actually flip phones aren't what I would call "Thin". If you put one beside a TP they are about the same thickness (depending on the phone). ANYway if you don't use the keyboard then a Diamond probably would have suite your needs. With all that said phones like the HTC Hero don't have keyboards so you will be all set. Like I said why not just come out and admit you just want a g@y IPhone.

apinkel 01-06-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TP_Cutie24F (Post 1461661)
so im bored with my TP..... i want a phone that has actual send/end keys cuz its so annoying everytime i want to end a call i have to push the power button so the phone wakes up, then end call.

As previously mentioned, the TP does have send/end keys.

It sounds like it bothers you that the screen turns off when you are in-call. If so I highly recommend you check out the TICST program:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991

This module will turn the screen off when the phone is up against your face, and turn the screen back one when you take it away from your face. You can also have it turn on the speakerphone when you place the phone face down... there are a few other dialer tweaks available in this little app. Highly recommended.

Using this program in conjunction with TF3D2.1 and the tweak to turn off that stupid phone curtain (the one that covers up the speakerphone button) has me really liking the way my dialer works.

pimpsuprazx 01-06-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

lol i actually miss the days of flip phones... i love flip phones. I keep my favorite old flip phone so that if i want to go back to it i can. i dont like the thickness of the tp, i dont even use the hardware keyboard.

hey beautiful, the samsung moment is almost exactly the same size as my tp2, if you like it go for it, I played with one and thought it was a nice device.

DMWagner 01-07-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Wouldn't ya know it, mine does to! :D