PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Goodbye Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102863)

hooger 12-22-2009 06:16 PM

Goodbye Touch Pro

Well its finally that time. after a year of tweaking and toying with the touch pro. after a year of anger, disappointment, and frustration. I am finally able to upgrade my phone.

Goodbye touch pro, hello iPhone!

schoust 12-22-2009 06:52 PM

Re: Goodbye Touch Pro

Well consider yourself a very lucky person! I am going to have to put up with this crap for another 8 months! I will say this the phone has the capabilities that I needed in a Phone for sure! But the facts are they don't work a good percentage of the time! I feel as though I have been jerked around for some time and have begged and pleaded the Customer service people to please let me upgrade and there simple answer is always (is the phone working properly now?) It's a joke yes it is because I did a hard restart but this is not what they want to here! I can't believe that they can pass this type of software off on people and have it constantly fail time and time again! I am now on my second reconditioned phone and to date I have several hard resets and countless soft resets and battery removal's. Anyone have any answers for repairing this POS so it lock as much!
Off Rant......

titaniumgiant 12-23-2009 12:16 AM

wow. sorry to hear about your loss... i really havent had too many problems with my touch pro..i actually like my tp and i enjoy messing with it tweaking it and see what all i can do with it and how many things it can help me make my life easier.

LayLay 12-23-2009 09:09 AM

^^^^^same here I haven't have any issue with my touch pro, I'm on my 3rd one, but I really don't care cuz my provider treats me well. I never got a refurbished phone always a new one out the box. I just love tweaking it and flashing ROM it's addictive now. Well good luck with your new IPHONE.

zone23 12-23-2009 09:24 AM

My TP works great still on my first one. Must be user error, so the IPhone should work perfect for you. Bye and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

I just love the new ROMs apple has put out especially with Dusk. OH wait thats not apple... sorry..

look at the bright side, no more tweaking, playing around, it'll just be a phone... just...a .... phone...LAME!

brian smith 12-23-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zone23 (Post 1433050)
My TP works great still on my first one. Must be user error, so the IPhone should work perfect for you. Bye and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

I just love the new ROMs apple has put out especially with Dusk. OH wait thats not apple... sorry..

look at the bright side, no more tweaking, playing around, it'll just be a phone... just...a .... phone...LAME!

My favorite post of the year! :sign5:

schoust 12-23-2009 05:17 PM

Are you guy's using the phone as it was designed? Honestly this stuff is not rocket science! I swear I am wondering if it has been the choice of software that I have chosen that is causing all of my issues? Or maybe the fact that I sink to two different Pc's? I don't know?What I do know is it has cost me plenty of time at work and the Boss is getting pissed!! Any of you guy's have any good recommendations for Apps that work Flawlessly with this phone? I'm getting nervous about putting anything on these day's! It's running fine right now with on sink relationship and only one remote desktop app.....

MarcusInMD 12-23-2009 10:01 PM

My Touch Pro has been flawless. I messed with the iphone and while it has it's merits, I would never consider one.

titaniumgiant 12-24-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schoust (Post 1433905)
Are you guy's using the phone as it was designed? Honestly this stuff is not rocket science! I swear I am wondering if it has been the choice of software that I have chosen that is causing all of my issues? Or maybe the fact that I sink to two different Pc's? I don't know?What I do know is it has cost me plenty of time at work and the Boss is getting pissed!! Any of you guy's have any good recommendations for Apps that work Flawlessly with this phone? I'm getting nervous about putting anything on these day's! It's running fine right now with on sink relationship and only one remote desktop app.....

well post your problems in the forum and see what people can help you with. you cant just declare u have a problem and not ask questions and expect people to know watchyu talkin bout willis. LOL.

fdbryant3 12-24-2009 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooger (Post 1431807)
Well its finally that time. after a year of tweaking and toying with the touch pro. after a year of anger, disappointment, and frustration. I am finally able to upgrade my phone.

Goodbye touch pro, hello iPhone!

Can I have your stuff?