PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Donate Touch Pro battery to you (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102700)

Tuffgong4 12-21-2009 03:03 PM

Donate Touch Pro battery to you

I happened to win one of the touch pro batteries in the ppcgeeks giveaway. I have since purchased an HTC Hero, and wanted to donate it to someone here that has helped me...

So any chefs, developers, friendly people out there that still are using a TP/Diamond post here and we can have it sent your way.

juicemane 12-21-2009 05:16 PM

Re: Donate Touch Pro battery to you

can i have it ?

Tuffgong4 12-21-2009 05:39 PM

I"m waiting for a little more response...so far I have one PM and one on this post...I did most of my stuff in the CDMA forum so I may have to post there...

CaliBoyPhillip 12-21-2009 06:20 PM

Well I'm not here to be interested =] but perhaps first come first serve type of thing? ( note I'm not interested ) I'm sure most helpful chiefs have long moved on to the tp2 or spare batteries, nice of you to want to show you're support though by giving out something :] god bless you my friend =] Merry Christmas to you all!

- Phillip

oranges311 12-21-2009 07:38 PM

well my touch pros battery has recently stopped holding a charge so id be interested if there isnt someone who needs it more.

Tuffgong4 12-22-2009 10:46 AM

I assumed everyone had a touch pro2 nowadays...I'm going to give it a few more days and see how things turn out...if not it will go to the most senior member (rep, posts and join dates) that has requested it.

dschoenike 12-22-2009 12:52 PM

I sent ya a pm. Not that im most deserving :) but I have no plans to get a TP2 anytime soon, and my battery is pretty much kaput :( Happy holidays everyone.
dschoenike

Tuffgong4 12-22-2009 01:19 PM

I got it! and did not ignore it! :)

Tuffgong4 12-22-2009 08:45 PM

not a lot of activity, may be going soon...

dschoenike 12-22-2009 09:55 PM

I have to be honest here, and let you know an extremely nice fellow pcgeek member just offered me a battery through a pm. So you can take me out of the running for this one. somebody could use it more than me now. thank you.
dschoenike

Tuffgong4 12-22-2009 10:15 PM

darn you were getting it...

dschoenike 12-22-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 (Post 1432230)
darn you were getting it...

well ill certainly accept it if you insist :) I just wanted to let ya know, cause I woulda felt guilty not mentioning the fact I was getting one for free from somebody else. Its super cool what you are doing, and I personally think if you gave it another day or 2, you'd get alot more requests. But, I spend at least 8 hours a day on my TP, so ill take all the batteries I can get :) Thank you again for your willingness to share and help out others here on pccgeeks. very cool
dschoenike

Tuffgong4 12-23-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dschoenike (Post 1432334)
well ill certainly accept it if you insist :) I just wanted to let ya know, cause I woulda felt guilty not mentioning the fact I was getting one for free from somebody else. Its super cool what you are doing, and I personally think if you gave it another day or 2, you'd get alot more requests. But, I spend at least 8 hours a day on my TP, so ill take all the batteries I can get :) Thank you again for your willingness to share and help out others here on pccgeeks. very cool
dschoenike

I'm going to give it a few more days. I really was hoping to send it to a developer, skin maker, chef or something...rstoguy might still have a tp or diamond...maybe I'll PM him

Table83 12-23-2009 10:52 PM

Should be first come first serve, but if it's up for debate put my name in the pot. It would be really nice to have an extra battery at school when mine runs out.

relisted 12-24-2009 02:00 PM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (Windows Mobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35432; U; en) Presto/2.2.1)

yeah im very interested im running indagrooves rom. just got a tp again last night and battery is 3 hours on a full charge