PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 12:24 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TV 100% Working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
With these two cabs I have Sprint TV working on Energy 2.5 Dec 12'th 28011 with Max Manila.
"these two cabs"

srk's 1st post, orig 2008 TV cab & calk's fix above.

Last edited by teradog; 12-15-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jed1677 View Post
Found this cab which apparently is a wvga cab but is the version you where looking for. Hope this helps : D

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=sprinttv+cab

edit... 1.7.1.89014 works on the newest Rootrom 12/13 great. His newest rom does not have sprint tv in it and after trying serveral other versions of sprint tv (1.6.4.74603, 1.6.4.77515) which did not work I tried 1.7.1.89014 and it does work right off the bat. The only thing from what i can tell is an issue is that the scroll bar on the right is cut off in the guide screen although this is not a big issue as you can drag that channels on the left just the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrigham View Post
I too can verify that the CAB listed in the TP2 thread (listed as "Sprint TV WVGA") does work on a WM 6.5.1 build. One odd thing is I don't get any playback controls - but then again its been so long since I used Sprint TV, I cannot remember if it shows them normally... Also, when in landscape mode it goes off the edge of the screen. Could it be that both of these are due to the fact that it is a WVGA version, perhaps?
Thanks,
Either of you use the Mrx cab?
Old 12-15-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Alright fellas I can verify that this is working on Touch Pro. Rom I'm using is Lunacie Sense 2.5. Finally it's working for my phone. Thanks guys for this post.
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 12-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

jed1677 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Thanks,
Either of you use the Mrx cab?
no i just installed the cab. It works out of the box for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

Re: Sprint TV Working on TP 23xxx & 28xxx with Sense!

Thanks for reporting back
Old 05-21-2010, 01:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tonydagr8 is a n00b
Re: Sprint TV cab WM 6.5 23xxx & 28xxx & Sense! Free NFL & Disney for all Sprint Cus

Please send me a copy of the WVGA Sprint TV Rom for my TP2. If by chance you have working roms for Sprint Nav and Music store for same device. Thank you brother in advance. I need this running latest version of Energy...
Old 06-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC pro2
Carrier: sprint

pharmchen is a n00b
Re: Sprint TV cab WM 6.5 23xxx & 28xxx & Sense! Free NFL & Disney for all Sprint Cus

very nice
Old 06-16-2010, 09:41 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmchen View Post
very nice
going to work up a guide to all the little hoops & tricks of Sprint TV when I get time, you don't need Mr. X cab, but should run Sprint provisioning if your not on a Sprint stock ROM, both on TP & TP2 unless the ROM has it auto built in, but most don't.

On a TP2 there's a trick, I'll get the exact details, can't remember, but I think it has something like this: You have to start in portrait & then open keyboard, press a key & then It'll work fine on energy ROM

On a TP you can't get landscape but it does work with the WVGA cab!
Old 07-11-2010, 12:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

IMPAQT is just getting started
Re: Sprint TV cab *NEW downloads* WM 6.5 & Sense! Free Disney for all Sprint

1.7.1.97359 does work on the TP1, and it does work in landscape mode using the accelerometer but the only downfall is it doesn't stretch the video to fullscreen while in landscape mode.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:15 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

Re: Sprint TV cab *NEW downloads* WM 6.5 & Sense! Free Disney for all Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPAQT View Post
1.7.1.97359 does work on the TP1, and it does work in landscape mode using the accelerometer but the only downfall is it doesn't stretch the video to fullscreen while in landscape mode.
thanks, you now have reputation.. Can you (anyone) try the newer 1.7.2 cab on the 1st post, and report back? (my 6yr old son destroyed my tp1 so i can't test)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro