PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Question on Picture Mail? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93820)

daprince 10-31-2009 06:40 PM

Question on Picture Mail?

Is there a way to make the pictures to come out full screen? or this phone is made for small pictures only? Thanks.

doc_ee 10-31-2009 06:47 PM

Re: Question on Picture Mail?

clik on picture? on the album u mean??

clik on it and it will go full screen

daprince 10-31-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doc_ee (Post 1283959)
clik on picture? on the album u mean??

clik on it and it will go full screen

No Im talking about when I receive a picture mail is a small picture or video mail its just small in the center of the screen.

daprince 11-02-2009 05:54 PM

Does anyone knows what im talking about??

AZTECHKA 11-02-2009 06:12 PM

When he receives a picture mail from a friend... It displays on his TP2 as a small picture in the middle of the screen. I am assuming this is happening due to the fact that we have an 800x460 (or whatever that is) screen and he is receiving a picture from a phone with a very small resolution camera.

OP... I would have you ask another TP2 user send you a picture mail and see if that proves my theory.

p.

KilgoreBA 11-02-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldehoyos (Post 1291293)
When he receives a picture mail from a friend... It displays on his TP2 as a small picture in the middle of the screen. I am assuming this is happening due to the fact that we have an 800x460 (or whatever that is) screen and he is receiving a picture from a phone with a very small resolution camera.

OP... I would have you ask another TP2 user send you a picture mail and see if that proves my theory.

p.

I would say this is definetely the reason the pics/videos we recieve are sometimes so small because of the WVGA resolution.

daprince 11-02-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldehoyos (Post 1291293)

p.

I have received a picture mail from someone with a tp2 and same thing just a small picture not a full screen same with video mail , my tp just to do the samething could it be the spring picture mail sux if so is there a fix for that??

LDBecker 11-02-2009 07:39 PM

I've got a TP2 on order - should be here in a day or so, but on my current Touch Pro, SOMETIMES I'd get a small thumbnail of the picture only, and sometimes I'd get a full picture - from the same person. On the same day... frustrating.

I THINK it had to do with Sprint's network, but am not sure. Sometimes only a thumbnail would come through. When that happened I had the person try to send again and it came through full screen. Don't know why.

Larry Becker

abdeviation 11-02-2009 07:44 PM

depends on what picture they send you. The size they send is the size you'll get. I get beautiful full screen pictures when receiving from good phones and ****ty thumbnails from dumb phones

AZTECHKA 11-02-2009 07:56 PM

HMmmm......
Tough call.... I don't do too much picture mail... let me exchange some pictures back and forth with my wife's TP and I will let you know what I find out. Even if it's nothing. lol.
p.

I also think ther may be something to the way the picture is sent... If they use picture mail and you have to follow the link to the website to see it vs if they send you picture mail vs if they send you a picture as an attachment... but your question was about sprint picture mail... So i'll check it out.
p.

w7excursion 11-02-2009 08:36 PM

Do you have Photo Resolution set to original in the mms settings?

heath2805 11-02-2009 09:26 PM

I know what ur talkin about, sometimes I recieve small images and sometimes larger ones....think it depends on what carrier and what size was sent from their phone.