PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Tellme Installer!!! (extracted from Samsung Intrepid) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92493)

lefty11 10-25-2009 08:47 PM

Re: Tellme Installer!!! (extracted from Samsung Intrepid)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chow22 (Post 1264339)
anyone have any luck on a diamond? I am running mighty 6.5. I am able to install tell me though when I run the app nothing happens

Not sure if this will help but if you have it installed and it does not seem to be working, make sure you have VoiceCommand disabled if you are running that app. Go to "settings" , "personal" , and look for voice command. If you have it, open and see if "enabled" is checked, if it is, remove the check.

railslave 10-25-2009 09:09 PM

i dont think all of the features are going to work on the tp2 such as bluetooth, this app is disigned exclusively for the samsung phone it came off of. the touchscreen works on the tp because the screen size is about the same as the sam. just as long as the speech to text works, im more then happy till a ver for our phone comes out.

supdawg 10-25-2009 10:43 PM

not working for me... installed it.. but when I try to run the program nothing happens.

Chow22 10-25-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty11 (Post 1264382)
Not sure if this will help but if you have it installed and it does not seem to be working, make sure you have VoiceCommand disabled if you are running that app. Go to "settings" , "personal" , and look for voice command. If you have it, open and see if "enabled" is checked, if it is, remove the check.

I completely removed voice command yet still no luck.

chronster 10-25-2009 11:27 PM

well it installed on my stock sprint tp2, but touch response does not work at all.

CanHasDIY 10-26-2009 01:48 AM

Very awesome, works great on my tp. Thanks a million!

MRVIZZIATO 10-26-2009 03:13 AM

so I've managed to get this to work on my htc tilt 2 but for some reason I can never make it transcribe a text for me...all's I get its transcribing then refining and then finally it says "Can't access mobile network" which for the life of me I dont know what that means b/c I have a network connection...the only thing that does seem to work is when I ask it to call someone...I cant even ask it to look up a movie time...anyone else having this issue and maybe someone can offer some help?? I have disabled Microsoft voice command and im using a cooked wm6.5 rom w/tf3d v2.5

dallastx 10-26-2009 04:29 AM

Ok works but you really have to have touchscreen for some features....If i say text "mother: it may bring up two names that have mother....Mother and Grandmother..or maybe to Mikes..Mike G or Mike P..You have to have the touchscreen to work to select which name..You cant use the keyboard and press enter..I assume that goes for other features like movies and etc...I don't know....That's just what i got so far on my phone.....Anyone found away around that?

brevi 10-26-2009 10:19 AM

FYI,
Works fine on my Touch HD running wm6.5 with voice command in the background. Touch works. I just had to make sure I installed the netcf 3.5. The only issue is that it's kind of slow with some graphical errors when it ask you to speak... nothing major. I'm just saying this bc someone said the other phones' screens might be too big or voice command is causing it not to work properly.

saidin69 10-26-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brevi (Post 1265535)
FYI,
Works fine on my Touch HD running wm6.5 with voice command in the background. Touch works. I just had to make sure I installed the netcf 3.5. The only issue is that it's kind of slow with some graphical errors when it ask you to speak... nothing major. I'm just saying this bc someone said the other phones' screens might be too big or voice command is causing it not to work properly.

Mine just keeps getting to 72% then says there was a problem starting Tellme.
I have a Verizon TP2.