PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   face in clip holster will tmobile work for sprint / where are they for sprint? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92381)

darylrue 10-24-2009 07:00 PM

face in clip holster will tmobile work for sprint / where are they for sprint?

I need a belt clip holster that faces in to protect the display. Figured I would by a sticker skin of some sort so I don't scratch it. Does anyone know if one for the tmobile would work? I found one for $10 delivered.

Also do those plastic skins protect from scratching the tops when cliping in and out?

Thanks,

tp2 from ebay arrives tuesday! selling stuff on craiglist now to pay for it. :)

BRIVERS73 10-24-2009 07:08 PM

Re: face in clip holster will tmobile work for sprint / where are they for sprint?

Seidio has one in production... Spring lock holster

dallastx 10-24-2009 07:11 PM

Re: face in clip holster will tmobile work for sprint / where are they for sprint?

Quote:

Originally Posted by darylrue (Post 1261554)
I need a belt clip holster that faces in to protect the display. Figured I would by a sticker skin of some sort so I don't scratch it. Does anyone know if one for the tmobile would work? I found one for $10 delivered.

Also do those plastic skins protect from scratching the tops when cliping in and out?

Thanks,

tp2 from ebay arrives tuesday! selling stuff on craiglist now to pay for it. :)

No Tmobile will not work..But Verizon has one on there website....May work but the back is still a little slimmer then sprint. So if you bought a Verizon back and the verizon holster then you should be good.

PS doesnt face in though...

Mayonesa 10-24-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 (Post 1261579)

yes they do and it will be out late Oct, early Nov

bmrisko 10-25-2009 10:00 AM

The Verizon spring lock holster works perfectly. I use it everyday...

darylrue 10-25-2009 11:09 AM

cool. I will go grab one. hopefully they are reasonable price. Are you guys getting good battery life or are you expecting to have to buy a thicker one? Will the clip work with it still you think? How do you keep it from scratching the phone?

darylrue 10-25-2009 11:21 AM

Does that verizon clip face in or out? cant tell by looking at it.

GrandMasterB 10-25-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmrisko (Post 1262901)
The Verizon spring lock holster works perfectly. I use it everyday...

Yes please advise , can you face the device screen in. Otherwise its a no go for me...

ls3mach 10-25-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 (Post 1261579)

I have never cared for Seidio or any of their products. I remember back in the Treo 650 days they made a holster that scratched the phone all to hell. I am more of a Proclip fan. They have always made great stuff in my opinion. I am not sure what they have to offer for the Touch Pro 2 though as I stopped using holsters when I started a job that allowed me to dress like a bum.

Johnny G 10-25-2009 04:20 PM

Seidio makes great products, and I'm anxiously waiting for their clip/innocase. It's worth the wait.