PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Stream Music to bluetooth headset (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91320)

vick2080 10-19-2009 01:59 PM

Stream Music to bluetooth headset

OK
before you guys chew me up, i did search for this and found the old BTAudio cab, and that does not work with the TP2.
i have a Jawbone 2
so are there any new cabs out there
sorry if this is a repost
thanks

oldpueblo 10-19-2009 02:37 PM

Re: Stream Music to bluetooth headset

It has to support A2P, are you sure A2P was activated? It's seperate from the voice portion of BT.

AZTECHKA 10-19-2009 02:49 PM

Go to your communications screen. Make sure bluetooth is on. tap on settings. tap on bluetooth. When the bluetooth screen pops up... tap on the left tab(with the gears). tap on advanced tab. Scroll down to Audio and tap Audio. Check that box labled Play system sounds on remote hands-free device.

This worked for me with a Samsung WEP-5000 earpiece. I don't see why it wouldn't on your Jawbone.

Hope I helped.
P.

iceninja 10-19-2009 02:55 PM

I also own a jawbone 2 and the ^^^^^^^ comments work, follow those instruction and all the sounds from your phone go through your headset.

Ice

neodarksaver 10-19-2009 02:58 PM

I have LG HBS-200, and everything works except for volume control

vick2080 10-19-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldehoyos (Post 1246241)
Go to your communications screen. Make sure bluetooth is on. tap on settings. tap on bluetooth. When the bluetooth screen pops up... tap on the left tab(with the gears). tap on advanced tab. Scroll down to Audio and tap Audio. Check that box labled Play system sounds on remote hands-free device.

This worked for me with a Samsung WEP-5000 earpiece. I don't see why it wouldn't on your Jawbone.

Hope I helped.
P.

Thanks a bunch(hit thanks)
that worked

AZTECHKA 10-19-2009 03:31 PM

No problem bro.
p.

vick2080 10-19-2009 06:30 PM

Allright, so one problem down
the next is that the music streams fine until the screen turns off(using a bluetooth headset)
i am using Pocket shield and tried even using S2u2
i plugged in a head phone and that works just great, even if the screen is turned off.
i have tried playing around with the power settings as well, but to no use
any thoughts guys?
Thanks as always

V

freebie 10-19-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vick2080 (Post 1246800)
Allright, so one problem down
the next is that the music streams fine until the screen turns off(using a bluetooth headset)
i am using Pocket shield and tried even using S2u2
i plugged in a head phone and that works just great, even if the screen is turned off.
i have tried playing around with the power settings as well, but to no use
any thoughts guys?
Thanks as always

V

That is strange, I recently have been testing out some stereo bluetooth headsets and both the Sony and Motorola allowed me to "power" off the phone and continue playing music. I dont believe it is a headset issue, but maybe the player you are using (I was using stock HTC player) or a setting with S2U2.

oldpueblo 10-19-2009 06:39 PM

My Motorola S9-HD work fine with the phone off as well as my wired headset. It might be something you installed. The TF3D player and TCPMP are what I use.