PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 09:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Telus Battery Door for Touch Pro 2

Does anyone know where I could get one? I would like to replace my sprint battery door with a telus one. I checked ebay before posting this.

Thanks
Old 10-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

matthewdaye is a n00b
Re: Telus Battery Door for Touch Pro 2

The Telus battery doors don't fit particularily well on their own phones, not sure about how they would fit on a Sprint phone. The Telus ones, for some/most people bulge out at the sides, including mine.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewdaye View Post
The Telus battery doors don't fit particularily well on their own phones, not sure about how they would fit on a Sprint phone. The Telus ones, for some/most people bulge out at the sides, including mine.
oh man that blows, I thought the metal looking back would look better then the orange sprint one lol.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

tmac15 is a n00b

My battery door lines up nice, doesn't bulge out at all. It only bulges out for people who forget to remove the stylus when taking the door off or putting it back on, if you can do that you'll be fine!
Old 10-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

matthewdaye is a n00b

Mine came that way and some people were reporting the same, I think it gets worse when you dont take the stylus out but it definitely can be bought with the bulge there is a post on here somewhere about the Telus one in particular.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

tmac15 is a n00b

I know when I bought my phone the Telus rep tried taking the battery door off without removing the stylus, and I stopped her so the bulge wouldnt happen....if it comes like that right out of the package then I guess it is a problem. Don't know why it would be only linked to Telus though...
Old 10-04-2009, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac15 View Post
I know when I bought my phone the Telus rep tried taking the battery door off without removing the stylus, and I stopped her so the bulge wouldnt happen....if it comes like that right out of the package then I guess it is a problem. Don't know why it would be only linked to Telus though...
well if anyone knows where I can get one please let me know.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

tmac15 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
well if anyone knows where I can get one please let me know.
Not sure if they deliver down south......but here's the link for an extra one from Telus' website
http://www.telusmobility.com/en/ON/a...nbtd1110.shtml
Old 10-04-2009, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac15 View Post
Not sure if they deliver down south......but here's the link for an extra one from Telus' website
http://www.telusmobility.com/en/ON/a...nbtd1110.shtml
Thank you for that, I'll call them on monday.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Just an update.

Telus does NOT ship to the US and also told me that they don't ship to some parts of Canada. This is their policy and they explained that Telus stores also will not ship items to the US. Your only hope is if you know someone in Canada or if you want to take a nice Sunday drive.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2