PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 Customized
Carrier: SPRINT

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IM+ Who has used it?

What other free IM programs shows you when someone is typing in yahoo and AOL besides Fring? Thats a very important feature i think that's missing out alot of IM programs.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallastx View Post
What other free IM programs shows you when someone is typing in yahoo and AOL besides Fring? Thats a very important feature i think that's missing out alot of IM programs.
I am an advicate of im+ also i love it. I do wish im+ had this feature but it does not.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC/Vz Touch Pro
Carrier: VzW

Big Calhoun is a n00b

I've used a few different versions of IM+ over the years. It's had it's quirks with different services and phones over the years, but was otherwise a functional and useful app. Thankfully, VzW offers a free client that supports AOL, Yahoo, and MSN that works great.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: verizion

aaronpoweruser is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to aaronpoweruser

palringo is a good free muti protocal im client i like it becaus it is light which is good for my mougal but i might move back to memory hoggying im+ when i get my tp2 next week yippee
Old 09-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I am an advicate of im+ also i love it. I do wish im+ had this feature but it does not.

Yea i have to have a program that shows me when someone is typing...
Old 09-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Yea i have to have a program that shows me when someone is typing...
im glad you came to this thread, i didn't know they made mobile im with this feature. What don't you like about fring?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
im glad you came to this thread, i didn't know they made mobile im with this feature. What don't you like about fring?
Fring is great, i though i read post that on TP2 doesn't work well with it? I used it on my diamond all the time. Haven't had a chance to play around with it on TP2 yet. You?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Fring is great, i though i read post that on TP2 doesn't work well with it? I used it on my diamond all the time. Haven't had a chance to play around with it on TP2 yet. You?
I haven't tried it yet, i will search for it, try it out, then post back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I haven't tried it yet, i will search for it, try it out, then post back.

I thanked you...There are some others out there that "show when others are typing" i just cant remember off the top of my head. I dont see how anyone one could use a IM program... not knowing if the person is typing back or not...I guess it's just what you are use to.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I am pretty sure Slick IM shows what you are typing if i remember correctly

www.lonelycatgames.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
aim, aol, instant messaging, msn, yahoo