PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:44 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch Pro 2 Down Hard...

So im at work now, I work graves, anyways i had my legs propped up on the table with my phone on the same table but a few feet away from me and i even moved them a little further so i wouldnt shift position and accidentally hit it.... So i get a phone call on a work phone, so i go to swing my legs off the table over my phone and my pant leg catches it and it freakin flys off the table and bounces off the lenoleum floor from a good 3 feet off the ground while being propeled from my leg. I Immediatly think the worst as its laying down on the screen and am almost sure that fall caused something cause on my pro 1 theres be some cracked metal at least........
I pick the phone up and inspect it well, to my Suprise, it was flawless, no even so much as a scratch, i checked the screen in various colors and everythings gravy.......

SO I just wanted to share my experience with a major droppidge on my new TP2 and I believe its a way better built phone than the tp1 because mine old one has dropped less hard and had cracked chrome or a major ding, not so on this baby....

P.S. It may have unstuck a pixel or two during the fall, so everyone with stuck pixels drop phone on lenoleum j/k.lol.... Niceeeeee! lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: touch Pro 2 Down Hard...

LOL, wow. What a story! Glad your phone walked away from that one untouched.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

russell235 is just getting started

wow, lol, lucky. I wouldn't try it again. :P
Old 09-19-2009, 10:28 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

DId you have any stuck pixels? If so.. did the impact unstuck them?
Old 09-19-2009, 10:31 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

YEA!! glad your phone is fine! And so much for flimsy, huh?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 09-19-2009, 11:08 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
YEA!! glad your phone is fine! And so much for flimsy, huh?
not flimsy a bit, i thaught it was done for.... im glad it wasnt concrete that would have definantly made scratches...
Old 09-19-2009, 11:11 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
i truly believe so, one i had is no longer very visible, maybe a fluke thing but, i believe it unstck a bit..
Old 09-19-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
its funny you say that.. I dropped my phone today and after i read this i did the camera check and one really bright dead pixel i had isnt there an more. I had about 4 of them all together and now i can barely see 2.. weird.. but im happy lol..
Old 09-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

I dropped my phone twice all ready!

I'm so glad it didn't shatter into a million pieces!

It was from a table 1.5 ft tall and it landed on carpet
Old 09-19-2009, 03:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

They made this phone tougher so you could un-stick your pixels yourself. Cool

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
dropped, sturdy, touch pro 2