PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   touch Pro 2 Down Hard... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85894)

Dragon2 09-19-2009 09:44 AM

touch Pro 2 Down Hard...

So im at work now, I work graves, anyways i had my legs propped up on the table with my phone on the same table but a few feet away from me and i even moved them a little further so i wouldnt shift position and accidentally hit it.... So i get a phone call on a work phone, so i go to swing my legs off the table over my phone and my pant leg catches it and it freakin flys off the table and bounces off the lenoleum floor from a good 3 feet off the ground while being propeled from my leg. I Immediatly think the worst as its laying down on the screen and am almost sure that fall caused something cause on my pro 1 theres be some cracked metal at least........
I pick the phone up and inspect it well, to my Suprise, it was flawless, no even so much as a scratch, i checked the screen in various colors and everythings gravy.......

SO I just wanted to share my experience with a major droppidge on my new TP2 and I believe its a way better built phone than the tp1 because mine old one has dropped less hard and had cracked chrome or a major ding, not so on this baby....

P.S. It may have unstuck a pixel or two during the fall, so everyone with stuck pixels drop phone on lenoleum j/k.lol.... Niceeeeee! lol

freeza 09-19-2009 09:49 AM

Re: touch Pro 2 Down Hard...

LOL, wow. What a story! Glad your phone walked away from that one untouched.

russell235 09-19-2009 09:51 AM

wow, lol, lucky. I wouldn't try it again. :P

Exil3d 09-19-2009 10:28 AM

DId you have any stuck pixels? If so.. did the impact unstuck them?

meatgel 09-19-2009 10:31 AM

YEA!! glad your phone is fine! And so much for flimsy, huh?

Dragon2 09-19-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatgel (Post 1178588)
YEA!! glad your phone is fine! And so much for flimsy, huh?

not flimsy a bit, i thaught it was done for.... im glad it wasnt concrete that would have definantly made scratches...

Dragon2 09-19-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1178581)

i truly believe so, one i had is no longer very visible, maybe a fluke thing but, i believe it unstck a bit..

Jok3sta 09-19-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 1178581)

its funny you say that.. I dropped my phone today and after i read this i did the camera check and one really bright dead pixel i had isnt there an more. I had about 4 of them all together and now i can barely see 2.. weird.. but im happy lol..

bobturismo 09-19-2009 03:07 PM

I dropped my phone twice all ready!

I'm so glad it didn't shatter into a million pieces!

It was from a table 1.5 ft tall and it landed on carpet

TheBundo 09-19-2009 03:15 PM

They made this phone tougher so you could un-stick your pixels yourself. Cool