PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Who loves his/her HTC TOUCH PRO 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85746)

sonofliberty 09-18-2009 03:10 PM

Who loves his/her HTC TOUCH PRO 2

Who thinks that he/she has on his/her hand the best cell phone on the earth ?!

dbldwn02 09-18-2009 03:14 PM

Re: Who loves his HTC TOUCH PRO 2

Me 4 sure, but you may want to change to a gender neutral statement or all the women on this forum will hate you.

SolApathy 09-18-2009 03:15 PM

So only guys are allowed to chime in?- That is from my wife (and OMG the new buttons on the forum are horrid. Waaaaay to big- I feel like I have accessibility options turned on)

sonofliberty 09-18-2009 03:16 PM

ok, corrected, back to the real question...;)

Herbal954 09-18-2009 03:17 PM

Re: Who loves his/her HTC TOUCH PRO 2

i really do love my VZW TP2, ive had everything....from an N95 to an Iphone 3g and plenty of WM phones in between but man do i love this phone. beautiful screen and the keyboard is the best ive used on ANY mobile device. I love to show it off and convince people they should get one

SweetBearCub 09-18-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolApathy (Post 1176768)
So only guys are allowed to chime in?- That is from my wife (and OMG the new buttons on the forum are horrid. Waaaaay to big- I feel like I have accessibility options turned on)

Regarding the new post buttons, I agree. Please change them back to the way they were.

sonofliberty 09-18-2009 03:31 PM

I'm a false ppc geek :) because i can't remember any previous geek purchase (exept pc related stuff) except a playstation1, and it was only a present

My last phone was a nokia 1100 (i don't use very much cell phone, and i spent the 3 last years without a cell phone) with a built-in flashlight. Until now, the 1100 was for me the best cellphone on the earth: the battery last forever

Now, I feel like going from a hyundai accent (no offense) to a veyron bugatti !!!

I'm kind of exited, and fear to damage the tp2, caus' i have the feeling that one day the fragile built-in high breaktrough technology will break appart in my hand!!!! Like if the osmotic pressure inside the tp-2 can't stand any longer :)

It's amazing !!!!

eldersoul 09-18-2009 03:38 PM

This is the best phone so far. I'm never satisfied though, I buy each new phone that vzw sees fit to give us starved customers. I cant wait for the Leo.

BTW, GOOD POST TOPIC!! It's about time we had a positive thread. Certain people (read:person) have made it a mission to infect this forum with hate.

Meanee 09-18-2009 03:38 PM

Touch Pro 2 FTMFW!

First WinMo phone I had that had me thinking "absolutely perfect" for a bit.. then I saw what ROMs can do on this thing and want that now.

Jok3sta 09-18-2009 03:46 PM

Yah i Love mine.. and Ive had them all from the tmobile Mda to the Touch pro.. this is definately the best WM device to date..