PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Zap! is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Wireless Touch Pro2 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw00d View Post
do i need to use the PC to put the mp3 in the folder??
or can i use total command?
There are a few ways to do this. You can put the files on your Micro SD card by sticking it in your computer, then putting the card back in your phone, and moving them with Total Commander. Or, just sync your phone with Active Sync or Windows Mobile Device Center (if you use Vista) and hit File Management and copy your files to the directory from there. Where are your .mp3 files now? On your PC?
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3924/signaturekny.png
Old 09-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Damn, it's 1:30 and it's still showing that it's out for delivery. I have to leave by 3:00.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

shong6 is a n00b

WTH, there is Ontario in California as well as Canada. I guess it is coming from Ontario CALIFORNIA
Old 09-14-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 is my first wm phone
Carrier: VERIZON

lw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
There are a few ways to do this. You can put the files on your Micro SD card by sticking it in your computer, then putting the card back in your phone, and moving them with Total Commander. Or, just sync your phone with Active Sync or Windows Mobile Device Center (if you use Vista) and hit File Management and copy your files to the directory from there. Where are your .mp3 files now? On your PC?

after i make mp3 ringtone i put them on the desk top. i have XP
Old 09-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw00d View Post
after i make mp3 ringtone i put them on the desk top. i have XP
Cool, just remember what directory they are in on your PC and do the above steps I described.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

cool just got off the phone with verizon i have been approved and i get my phone tomorrow. sweet
Old 09-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! View Post
Something's not right. I don't believe Verizon has any sort of stake in Canada. I was up there this past weekend and immediately when I crossed the border I went into Extended Network/Roaming. I doubt they have a warehouse up there. Maybe for northern customers but not for people such as yourself living in California. I would call and verify.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shong6 View Post
WTH, there is Ontario in California as well as Canada. I guess it is coming from Ontario CALIFORNIA
there ya go. haha i was gonna say this but thats what the answer is.

oh and by the way. all you ppl with a vzw tp2...you suck.
i gotta wait till vzw takes over so i can keep my cheap plan wich wont happen till oct 19th
Old 09-14-2009, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

IGGUS is keeping up the good workIGGUS is keeping up the good work

So after showing the new phone (still not 100% by my standards, more to install/customize) of the 5 people who really looked at it, 2or 3 are ordering this phone and plan to have it with their carrier later this week. So go buy some HTC stock ok all?

And it's funny, 2 people asked me if I dropped my phone or what I did to the back of it. At first I was confused and then pointed out it was a World Phone, so that's a map of the world! They looked again and were like oh... ok....

Hey, I like it!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X & HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon!

Mr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I FINALLY got my 2 TP2's delivered! YAYYYY! This was the Touch Pro I wanted in the first place. It's a bit larger than my TP but that screen is gorgeous!

One thing I have to mention is that I saw the FedEx guy pull up to my apt building & I figured I'd wait for him to knock, so I didn't race downstairs with the excited school-girl exuberance like I wanted to. That fool DIDN'T even bother to knock or ring my doorbell. Just put a tag on my doorknob & went back to his truck! I had to run out & stop him from leaving! When I asked him why he didn't knock he gave some excuse about me just not hearing it! Anyways I gladly relieved him of my package.

Look before you Leap. SEARCH before you Speak.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

animez is keeping up the good workanimez is keeping up the good work

I can't have my phone with me at the job I'm at plus most web-based email is blocked. So I can confirm that they've taken my money but don't have a tracking number yet. It was overnight shipping so I assume it will be here tomorrow but I sure would like to check that tracking number. I went out to my car to check a few times but I'm 2hr away from leaving now so i guess I'll wait.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2