PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: play

d4rk5ide is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation I ask about assistance in recovery of place for this small parts.

Hello all.
I have HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium) - Vodafone. Month ago has been crash touch screen. I try change to new one and when i open my hct from back (battery) side (unscrewed) one small part out (that bigger). When i unscrewed moore from front side out second (that smaller). Now i can't on my screen. All works fine without screen.I use MyMobiler and i know all is fine with pda.I think that smaller on screen, that bigger work when i open querty.I'm not sure.
I can't find any one instruction where it placed inside my pda.
I search month, and no one can help me.
Someone have opened his pda and can tell me where it placed?

Last edited by d4rk5ide; 09-26-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Re: I ask about assistance in recovery of place for this small parts.

i can not understand your english ..
Old 09-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

d4rk5ide is a n00b

translated from polish:
Had failure of touch PDA. During attempt of (test of) exchange, one part has fallen out (has should) after untwisting from part of rear ( internal ) ( great ) śrubek blaszka, it has fallen out (has should) after untwisting farthest closer screen next part < frequent > ( ) ( small ). Probably, < credible > lack of service sticker was undressed earlier ( ) PDA. Please, < ask > about assistance in situating (localizing) place for it part < frequent >. Probably, it answered for firing after nomination greatest screens qwerty, after clicking smallest power. Now it does not catch fire (does not flare) screen. In (to) act < gun > < happen > faultless PDA MyMobiler. Lack of operation acts screens, touch acts after exchange.

or:

Had failure of touch PDAs. During attempt of (test of) exchange, one part has fallen out (Should passwords) from untwisting after part of rear (internal) (great) screws badge, it has fallen out (Should password) after untwisting farthest screen closer next part &lt;frequent &gt; () (small). Probably, &lt;credible&gt; lack of service you undressed Earlier sticker () PDA. Please, &lt;ask&gt; about assistance in situating (localizing) place for it part &lt;frequent&gt;. Probably, it answered for firing after nomination greatest screens qwerty, after Clicking smallest power. Now it does not catch fire (does not flare) screen. In (a) act &lt;gun&gt; &lt;happen&gt; PDA MyMobiler faultless. Lack of operation acts screens, touch acts after exchange.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I have a word document that has the full disassembly instructions with pictures. But whenever I try to add an attachment I get an http error.

David
Old 09-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

d4rk5ide is a n00b

Dave can u send me that document to: d4rk5ide@o2.pl ?
In that document u see that small parts ?
I have 2 pdf:
Rhodium_Service Manual_A03.pdf
and manual_tp2.pdf
and i dont see this parts.

Last edited by d4rk5ide; 09-26-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

First of all, I doubt either of those parts have anything to do with the screen operation. If everything else works on the device like the keyboard, front panel(talk, end, start, and back)buttons, speakers, etc. then I wouldn't worry too much about where they came from. I'd concern myself with replacing the touch screen/lcd first.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

This may help you too:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...k-warning.html

Last edited by horndoctor; 09-26-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

d4rk5ide is a n00b

In a specific purpose have been mounted unless there?
Time to change LCD screen?
Old 09-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rk5ide View Post
Dave can u send me that document to: d4rk5ide@o2.pl ?
In that document u see that small parts ?
I have 2 pdf:
Rhodium_Service Manual_A03.pdf
and manual_tp2.pdf
and i dont see this parts.
I'd be glad to. Just sent it to you.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rk5ide
In a specific purpose have been mounted unless there?
Time to change LCD screen?
The parts that came out were obviously put in for a specific purpose but my point was if everything works you may drive yourself crazy trying to figure out where they came from.

I suggest replacing the digitizer and lcd at the same time because they are glued together and replacement is easier.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
rhodium, small parts, touch pro 2