PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2011, 06:49 PM
eric12341's Avatar
Banned User
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,884
Reputation: 2795
eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Unless you are like me and on a family talk/text plan with an "unlimited" data pack add on. The only way Sprint will let me have a droid is if I pony up over $70.00 more a month.

David
then get a WP7 and not a droid, is this $70 more just an exaggeration or is it serious? because sprint doesn't have that much distance between the plans.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2011, 06:59 PM
DaveTN's Avatar
Unlimited is um, limited
Offline
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Knoxville, TN
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,269
Reputation: 5625
DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
then get a WP7 and not a droid, is this $70 more just an exaggeration or is it serious? because sprint doesn't have that much distance between the plans.
Nope. I'm on Family Talk and text for 69.99 month with unlimited data addon pack and two additional phones at 9.99 each (total monthly bill is 111.00 including taxes. According to the many CSR's I spoke with, my two options are to go with a separate plan ffor my phone whihc would be 69.99 plus 10.00 premium data or go with the family talk/text/data at 129.99 plus 19.99/phone plus 10.00 premium data for my phone.

I thought WP7 phones also required the premium data packages? If not, then that solves a lot of my problems, but as of my last conversation with a CSR supervisor yesterday, there was only one other phone besides the TP2 (I think he said a samsung) that is approved for my current plan.

Sorry to go OT.

David
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2011, 10:00 PM
gTen's Avatar
"The Fuzzy One"
Offline
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Internet
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 7,855
Reputation: 9080
gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Nope. I'm on Family Talk and text for 69.99 month with unlimited data addon pack and two additional phones at 9.99 each (total monthly bill is 111.00 including taxes. According to the many CSR's I spoke with, my two options are to go with a separate plan ffor my phone whihc would be 69.99 plus 10.00 premium data or go with the family talk/text/data at 129.99 plus 19.99/phone plus 10.00 premium data for my phone.

I thought WP7 phones also required the premium data packages? If not, then that solves a lot of my problems, but as of my last conversation with a CSR supervisor yesterday, there was only one other phone besides the TP2 (I think he said a samsung) that is approved for my current plan.

Sorry to go OT.

David
WP7 requires $10 fee as well and new plans...winmo doesn't..

As for the samsung phone..you mean the samsung replenish? I know that doesn't require $10 fee but you still need a new plan as far as I know...don't you?

there is also option of EPRP plans which is 109$ for 2 lines and $15 per line after..(1600 minutes and data included)

so 3 lines would be 125$ and $10 fee on 1 line would be 135$ a month before taxes.
__________________
Earn some spare cash and get cash back at stores like NewEgg and more:

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2011, 11:01 PM
DaveTN's Avatar
Unlimited is um, limited
Offline
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Knoxville, TN
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,269
Reputation: 5625
DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
WP7 requires $10 fee as well and new plans...winmo doesn't..

As for the samsung phone..you mean the samsung replenish? I know that doesn't require $10 fee but you still need a new plan as far as I know...don't you?

there is also option of EPRP plans which is 109$ for 2 lines and $15 per line after..(1600 minutes and data included)

so 3 lines would be 125$ and $10 fee on 1 line would be 135$ a month before taxes.
@gTen ,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I think it was the replenish that he mentioned.

On a good note, my son is smoking some of his awesome homemade pork on Monday and one of our guests is a manager from a local Sprint store. Maybe I can hit him up for an invite or referral for an EPRP.
...gonna have to buy some more beer....

David
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2011, 01:56 AM
gTen's Avatar
"The Fuzzy One"
Offline
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Internet
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 7,855
Reputation: 9080
gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
@gTen ,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I think it was the replenish that he mentioned.

On a good note, my son is smoking some of his awesome homemade pork on Monday and one of our guests is a manager from a local Sprint store. Maybe I can hit him up for an invite or referral for an EPRP.
...gonna have to buy some more beer....

David
Anyone can get the EPRP plan..the VP of sprint posted his information

Sprint | Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
383

enjoy
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2011, 08:49 PM
DaveTN's Avatar
Unlimited is um, limited
Offline
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Knoxville, TN
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,269
Reputation: 5625
DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Anyone can get the EPRP plan..the VP of sprint posted his information

Sprint | Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
383

enjoy
@gTen UhOh..

I read the info on the link and it says that it is for new plans only. There is also a FAQ link that states that current plans are not eligible.

Is there a way to still do this?

David
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2011, 11:31 PM
eric12341's Avatar
Banned User
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,884
Reputation: 2795
eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
@gTen UhOh..

I read the info on the link and it says that it is for new plans only. There is also a FAQ link that states that current plans are not eligible.

Is there a way to still do this?

David
I i tried to do that earlier and it was treating me like a totally different customer. if only I had known this 2 years ago
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2011, 12:02 AM
gTen's Avatar
"The Fuzzy One"
Offline
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Internet
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 7,855
Reputation: 9080
gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
@gTen UhOh..

I read the info on the link and it says that it is for new plans only. There is also a FAQ link that states that current plans are not eligible.

Is there a way to still do this?

David
yes it does..you can see if support can try to change your account but don't know how successful it will be..

Question is though..what exactly are you trying to preserve? your account or your line?

if its your line then you gotta see if support can do it...if its your account you can try opening a new on then do a ToL to your old account..once done close the other plan...
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com