PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Help I think Re-Locked my touch pro2 with a customed Rom, now im stuck in bootloader (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137975)

tryphux 12-05-2010 10:47 PM

Help I think Re-Locked my touch pro2 with a customed Rom, now im stuck in bootloader

i have sharkies rom for my touch pro2 cdma versionwhiched i flashed using my sd card. the rom began to give me trouble, one of them been that touch screen stopped responding. so i decided to flash back the old sprint stock rom. to saved time i downloaded the relocker and saved it on the root of my sd card. the procedure to flashing the sprint rom were working greatuntil the final step when everthing went sour. the moment i clicked update the phone which had enter bootmode normally gave me a option to preceed to the update by clicking the power button and the volume down to cancel. i proceeded to click the power button for the update to precceed but at this moment rom updater on my computer told me there was a problem with connection. ever since my phone stayed on loadin mode but with no progress. i took the battery out hoping that would fix the problem but it only been stuck in bootloader screen. please help im scare i might had relocked my phone by accident since the relocker was saved on the root of the sd card... any suggestions?

warheed 12-05-2010 10:52 PM

Re: Help I think Re-Locked my touch pro2 with a customed Rom, now im stuck in bootloa

Use activesync to update your rom..

tryphux 12-05-2010 10:59 PM

Re: Help I think Re-Locked my touch pro2 with a customed Rom, now im stuck in bootloa

that was wat used... i was trying to update using the active sync now everytime i turned it on o plugged it to my computer bootloader screen comes up and my computer is not even connecting to the active sync... i dont have active sync install on my computer always been depended on active sync to come up on its own. wonder if it would help if download active sync to my computer

demonlordoftheround 12-05-2010 11:08 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Manually put your phone into bootloader, then flash the sprint ROM. And take the sd card out first. By the way, there is no need to relock when flashing the stock ROM. Relock only when returning a device.

tryphux 12-05-2010 11:21 PM

well thanks for hint but i dont have to put it on bootload since its already on there everytime the devices comes up.. something im noticing is everytime i put the sd card instead of just stayin on bootloader it then goes to a gray screen saying loading... again im thinking is tryin to load the relocker since its on the root of the sd card... if i was to replace the relocker with the sprint stock rom you guys think it would try to load the sprint rom rather than the unlocker?

puff601 12-05-2010 11:31 PM

if your tp2 is entering bootloader you should be able to fix this issue. as long as its in bootloader, you dont need to be connected to activesync. you can tell if the tp2 is connected to the computer by looking at the bottom of the tp2 screen in the white area. it should say "serial" then change to "usb" once recognized by the pc.

to make sure your tp2 is still unlocked, while in bootloader, make sure the SPL says OliNex. Then do what demon said.

tryphux 12-05-2010 11:48 PM

thanks to Warheed, Demonlordoftheround, and Puff601 i was able to finally get out bootloader mode by actually downloading the rom to my computer instead of my sd card and i did take the sd card this time and worked like a charm... thanks everyone. i gave you all thanks.... this tread is oficially closed

eric12341 12-06-2010 01:39 AM

aww man, missed my chance to bag some thanks, this is why sometimes i think its better to flash from PC. glad u solved ur problem tho, see u on the next one u have.