PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   need help unlocking my sprint tp2 for use w boost mobile (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=136161)

Ray-O 10-28-2010 09:07 PM

need help unlocking my sprint tp2 for use w boost mobile

i have tried to unlock my tp2 several time w no luck help have all the rom including the stock sprint rom..

boredandtattooed 10-29-2010 11:17 AM

Re: need help unlocking my sprint tp2 for use w boost mobile

the unlocker should be in a blank folder on your desktop... connect via activesync or WMDC.. then click on the unlocker, follow the steps... should be rather simple

mbellot 10-29-2010 11:56 AM

Do you have the TP2 already active and working on your Boost account?

If not, flash it with the stock Sprint WinMo 6.5 ROM and call CS to get the phone added to your account.

Once everything is working properly with the stock ROM you can worry about unlocking and trying different ROMs.

There is no "unlock" required to activate a Sprint branded TP2 on Boost, just a bit of luck and a co-operative CS agent since the TP2 isn't a Boost branded phone.

Ray-O 10-29-2010 03:28 PM

no tried to get the esn added but was shot down i got everythng else
including the prl mdn meid which in my case is different cause i ported my number. should i keep trying to activate it or brick it and get another tp2
i love this phone it so vesitle for what i do would hate to breakdown and go to sprint. and my esn is clean

mbellot 10-29-2010 03:36 PM

If you're sure the ESN is clean I would give it another shot (or several).

Best time (from what I've read and experienced) is late in the evening, close to 9pm California time. The reps are ready to get out and usually more "helpful". I got my TP2 done on the first call by doing it at 10:45pm central time, which is 8:45 on the west coast.

Ray-O 10-29-2010 03:41 PM

the fir time i tried i was able to get like i said before the mdn hich is different than my num cause i proted and the meid sooi guess ill try i tried in spanish lang ive never tried in english rep so i thought if i talk to a spanish rep it would be easier but i guess i need to do english cs LOL since i sp0eak both i though?? but no lol

eric12341 10-29-2010 06:28 PM

one time i tried it i got a sexy latina who was willing to get it all setup but since i got the ESN wrong on the bogus c290 itt never got activated. i got the right ESN and tried calling back but everyone else were pure douches about even activating the c290 so i just broke down and went to sprint (not much more expensive) and got my TP activated which is now a TP2.

Ray-O 10-29-2010 08:37 PM

Hy thx i think ill try it if it wks ill be happy if not after several times of trying ill go to sprint.. hope i could get it activated

Ray-O 10-29-2010 11:07 PM

dude thanks to all just got the phone activated think ill need help with inet settings
cant authenticate but atleast the esn is in the system

Ray-O 10-30-2010 12:04 AM

hey thx got phone into system just need wap settings appreciate your help with activation