PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   How can i get more Quicklinks on MM FF (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=135433)

masetas 10-14-2010 12:39 PM

How can i get more Quicklinks on MM FF

How can i get more quick links on the home page on MM FF without CHT it currently only comes with 9 i want more but dont want to use CHT it slows down my phone to much i tried overclocking it but i get to many SOD and my phones seems to run better without OC.

Also the clock i have is Transparent and with no clock background but its to big on the screen how can i reduce the size of it.

Again CHT is great especially CHT 2.0 thats awesome but slows down my TP2 and i multi taks alot on it.

bdurst08 10-14-2010 01:41 PM

Re: How can i get more Quicklinks on MM FF

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by masetas (Post 1973516)
How can i get more quick links on the home page on MM FF without CHT it currently only comes with 9 i want more but dont want to use CHT it slows down my phone to much i tried overclocking it but i get to many SOD and my phones seems to run better without OC.

Also the clock i have is Transparent and with no clock background but its to big on the screen how can i reduce the size of it.

Again CHT is great especially CHT 2.0 thats awesome but slows down my TP2 and i multi taks alot on it.

here try this out...it will give you 16 quick links. As for as i Know w/o usuing CHT 16 is the most you can have. I havent used it since i started using cookies, but it should still be good.

masetas 10-14-2010 02:19 PM

Cool thanks, hey bdurst have you noticed that under your name where it says Location city it says :City of Angles i think you mean Angels.

masetas 10-14-2010 02:21 PM

hopefully someone can help me with the clock now

mwalt2 10-14-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masetas (Post 1973596)
hopefully someone can help me with the clock now

Use cfcgui (google will give thread at xda to download it), extract the transparent files to png, re-size the png's, re-import them into the manila files. I'm sure you can find a transparent clock clock that is made for your version of sense/manila and fits properly. Why don't you post a screenshot of the problem clock and what version of sense/manila you are using?

PS - You can have 25 quicklinks with a cab HERE. Again, it may be dependent on your version of sense/manila.

bdurst08 10-14-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masetas (Post 1973592)
Cool thanks, hey bdurst have you noticed that under your name where it says Location city it says :City of Angles i think you mean Angels.

LMAO!!! I cant believe that i didnt notice that. I have had that up for a while. Some times I'm a little slow...
Glad I could help. and thanked for spell checkin my location. LOL

eric12341 10-15-2010 12:01 AM

i had MM FF that rom is buggy i was always getting SOD (more than stock 6.5) try the rom in my sig, no SOD @ all so far and only moderate sms lag at the most. however there does seem to be a problem with answering calls that come through while a web browser is open

masetas 10-15-2010 01:33 PM

eric ill look into it but i have to say that i never get SOD running MM FF without OC when i OC thats when i get SOD. Maybe i shouldve of lower the speed on the OC but at 710 proccessing speed i didnt really see a diference so then why OC.