PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Grooveshark on TP2? Or other online streaming app? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=133719)

jasonck08 09-14-2010 07:30 PM

Grooveshark on TP2? Or other online streaming app?

Does anyone know a grooveshark app that actually works on the TP2?

I've tried two of them and neither work. One gave me a connection error, the other one I can search for songs but I can't play any music.

Thanks.

PS: If you know any other good streaming apps (with better audio bitrate then pandora) then please post. Pandora's quality is really crappy, especially when I hook it up to my cars speakers.

nuuuuts 09-14-2010 07:40 PM

Re: Grooveshark on TP2? Or other online streaming app?

I've been using scilor's groove mobile app and it's been working great for months.

Scilor's Groove Mobile

Here's the link for the thread on xda

erockvr6 09-14-2010 08:33 PM

nanogroove is really good, i think it costs $5 though.

jasonck08 09-14-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuuuuts (Post 1944715)
I've been using scilor's groove mobile app and it's been working great for months.

Scilor's Groove Mobile

I have this on my phone but can't get it to work. I can pull up music but I can't select or play any songs. How do you play a song?

jamilalw 09-14-2010 08:52 PM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!! Someone, anyone!! I have an HTC Touch that I needed to turn back on. I decided to switch it to Metro Pcs. I had no problem following all the instructions on the many forums I researched. And I was even successful enough to get to the setting up process (when you dial *228).
But all the reps keep asking me for a different serial number than the one that is posted on my phone.
I tried to download CDMA Workshop, QPST and Houdini, neither of which would work because I have a MAC!!!

This is soooo frustrating... because I've been looking for these programs that would be compatible with my Mac OS system.

Can ANYBODY help???

--Hopeless Hack :(

jasonck08 09-14-2010 08:54 PM

@ jamilalw, please start your own thread silly. Stop hijacking a thread that has nothing to do with the issue you are dealing with.

Secondly, I'm able to play music finally through Scilors groove mobile and the quality is MUCH MUCH better then Pandora! I'm guessing full 128kbs vs like 32kbps for Pandora.

It's strange though I'm only albe to play playlists when I selected a song and hit play nothing ever happens!

barfly 09-14-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuuuuts (Post 1944715)

Scilor's Groove Mobile

+1 for Scilor's. I import my same online playlist from computer. Music selection has been much better this past year so I really don't even use Pandora all that much anymore.

sl8763 09-14-2010 10:01 PM

I've been using Nanogroove, which works great. And lol at the totally OT threadjack attempt. Psst...this is the Touch Pro 2 forum...

New Daddy 01-30-2012 10:25 PM

I'm bumping up this thread, because neither Groovefish nor Nanogroove seems to work. Is anyone still using either of the two succesfully in the US?

vzihome 01-31-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Daddy (Post 2166510)
I'm bumping up this thread, because neither Groovefish nor Nanogroove seems to work. Is anyone still using either of the two succesfully in the US?

Do you have the latest version? If not go to his website and download if he has anyfixes www.scilor.com

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk