PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   anyone have problems with this phone? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=131245)

alher591 08-10-2010 09:39 AM

anyone have problems with this phone?

anyone else have a problem with this phone? i love this phone. my only phone i haven't had problems with. Ive own 2 diffrent treos and htc moguls and they always had problems with all and have had them replaced. so is it just me?

Q_Q 08-10-2010 10:07 AM

Re: anyone have problems with this phone?

We're still in he early stages of smartphone adoption as a society.
The bugs come wit the territory.

matchstickredgti 08-10-2010 10:31 AM

It's hit or miss as far as having problems. Had mine for 8 months now and still no problems

augozageek 08-10-2010 11:51 AM

Are you serial?Everday I want to throw this phone. If this phone had feelings I would make it cry and kill it.

I love windows mobile, I just don't think this phone can handle wm6.5 Sense, etc.

ecrob 08-10-2010 12:04 PM

I've had a Mogul, TP and now TP2... this is definitely the one I've had less problems with (hardly none).

spiritcrusher33 08-10-2010 12:20 PM

Or rather which smartphone doesnt have problems.. lol they all do in one form or another.. even android has some.. ( dont get me started on the iphone ) but the tp2 does have a few little things.. but simple reset and its gone..lol

alher591 08-10-2010 12:28 PM

i mean in general keyboard,touchscreen, earpiece... my mogul had all those problems. theirs never a perfect phone. but by far this is my favorite phone ive had. a near perfect phone would be a htc hd2 with a keyboard with double ram and rom:)

Tybalt39 08-10-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augozageek (Post 1905891)
Are you serial?Everday I want to throw this phone. If this phone had feelings I would make it cry and kill it.

I love windows mobile, I just don't think this phone can handle wm6.5 Sense, etc.

Try the overclock thread. Makes a night and day difference in the performance of this device. It feels like a new phone! No more lag, Sense runs fast and smooth. It's like the phone started working out and got pumped!

flyers2114 08-10-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augozageek (Post 1905891)

Mine handles everything I throw at it...this has been the best phone I have owned hands down....

vader5998 08-10-2010 02:35 PM

Coming from the TP I feel this phone is worlds better. Has ran great for me since day #1 and only got better for me after WM 6.5. I will agree with Tybalt39, check out the overclock thread. Mine is OC'ed to 710 for now and the difference is very noticeable.