PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   *****ROM rocks!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127595)

Wesley762 07-05-2010 07:40 PM

Re: *****ROM rocks!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lafester (Post 1852478)
lol.

i seriously miss having them around.

Miss having what? where is the Video or link to a working overclocking app?

eXplicit 07-05-2010 08:38 PM

Troll Topic

info[]box1 07-05-2010 09:05 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7373 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

know what if tommyr say the rom he's running is stable and solid as a rock. i believe him. if he say the chef hasnt released it or hasnt gotten around to properly creating the rom upgrade thread yet. i believe him.

regarding overclocking tp2's blah blah blah. no youtube vids etc etc. huh i dont believe it.

cmajewsk 07-05-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 1852466)
i lost track...did we find out what this was or are we still playing the guessing game.

Who cares? I think it's a private ROM, and I don't blame the chef for not mass-releasing it and then end up having to support and update it. If he only wants to give it to few of his friends, he should be able to w/out pressure from the rest of the community. It's too bad someone let the cat out of the bag for him...hopefully he intended to release it. Otherwise, I hope this thread dies a quick death.

Dr.8820 07-05-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmajewsk (Post 1852621)
Who cares? I think it's a private ROM, and I don't blame the chef for not mass-releasing it and then end up having to support and update it. If he only wants to give it to few of his friends, he should be able to w/out pressure from the rest of the community. It's too bad someone let the cat out of the bag for him...hopefully he intended to release it. Otherwise, I hope this thread dies a quick death.

i don't want this thread to take another direction...but what was the purpose of this thread? to say i have something greater than you...and that's it?

austin420 07-05-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 1852624)
i don't want this thread to take another direction...but what was the purpose of this thread? to say i have something greater than you...and that's it?

ahhh! i hate to burst his bubble if that is the point, because i have a private rom too. ill blab about mine. i went to the bizzaro world, and was given a tour of the future by microsoft bob, he showed me things to come, including wp7 in all its glory. then he showed me windows 8 for pc. again, i was blown away. he also showed me steve jobs crying like a bitch about the fail release of the iphone 4.1. the anteana was made of cotton candy and melted wether you held it with your right hand or left. ultimate fail! as he led me home, i asked for something to remember my trip by, and alas, he gave me bill gates personal rom. all he asked was never to show it to anyone, so sorry you all cant baskk in its glory! i rool, u drool!
see, i can make things up too.

Dr.8820 07-05-2010 10:22 PM

i don't want to start something...but i still don't get the point of this thread. when it started, i thought the answer was coming...i shouldn't think too much, i suppose..

cmajewsk 07-05-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 1852624)

Maybe he's trying the spur on the chef to release it. That was my thought anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin420 (Post 1852638)
ahhh! i hate to burst his bubble if that is the point, because i have a private rom too. ill blab about mine. i went to the bizzaro world, and was given a tour of the future by microsoft bob, he showed me things to come, including wp7 in all its glory. then he showed me windows 8 for pc. again, i was blown away. he also showed me steve jobs crying like a bitch about the fail release of the iphone 4.1. the anteana was made of cotton candy and melted wether you held it with your right hand or left. ultimate fail! as he led me home, i asked for something to remember my trip by, and alas, he gave me bill gates personal rom. all he asked was never to show it to anyone, so sorry you all cant baskk in its glory! i rool, u drool!

Even with all the misspellings (although I think some were intentional), I laughed my ass off!

info[]box1 07-05-2010 11:11 PM

who has bill gates personal tp2 rom.? i what it now. i heard its build 29834 , wm 6.6.7 maxmanila ultra. i what now lolll

Dr.8820 07-05-2010 11:12 PM

i don't want any trouble...just wondering what was going on is all...i love my ppcgeekers :).

info[]box1 07-05-2010 11:24 PM

i have a blackberry anyway so i wouldnt be able to flash it.. anywho

dr.8820 your good bro...lolll

WorldWide 07-05-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 1852726)
i don't want any trouble...just wondering what was going on is all...i love my ppcgeekers :).

Too late! Put em' up!

Dr.8820 07-05-2010 11:35 PM

we fight too much here...lmao!

vzihome 07-06-2010 12:23 AM

If you guys guess what my awesome fast sport car is, you can have it. I'll have to ask wife for keys though and I'll also probably won't reply to your answers, but I'll have fun watching your posts and fights and bickering amongst yourself! Good luck happy guessing!

KrazyKevin76 07-06-2010 12:54 AM

hmmmmm.

proxhack 07-06-2010 02:05 AM

I got a new rom that I will share with very few selected ppcgeeks friends, here are the specs:

windows 7.3.1 3.5 sense and scent release
MR3 Drivers Kernel Base 8.01.905.15
-Fortress Wireless synchronization service
-Concierge service
-sense touch and scent release

The best feature is that you can smell any word that you type on the main screen.

Dr.8820 07-06-2010 02:06 AM

here are my "underwarz": too big and too smart= too stupid!

Solver 07-06-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin420 (Post 1852638)

And it's motherf*****g indestructible.

JDM_SOHC 07-06-2010 09:29 AM

My ROM also kicks ass, it fawkin prints money and it has an app that will build me an island and then it fawking transforms into a jet and flies me there..!!

mathiass 07-06-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 (Post 1853081)
My ROM also kicks ass, it fawkin prints money and it has an app that will build me an island and then it fawking transforms into a jet and flies me there..!!

watched that hilarious video today, if you dislike the iPhone and/or like the EVO then scheck it out........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

back onto subject, cmon OP whatcha got for us???

-mathias

IM0001 07-06-2010 04:55 PM

If this thread has any truf in it about Psyki then I am all in. Psyki definitly made some of the best roms for the TP. Was bummed he never made one for the TP2. They were the first roms to really get the TP to run relativly quick, look good, and be stable. Course the phone still liked to run hotter than the sun, but it did work.

fredthedj 07-06-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathiass (Post 1853467)
watched that hilarious video today, if you dislike the iPhone and/or like the EVO then scheck it out........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

back onto subject, cmon OP whatcha got for us???

-mathias

Holy crap that is hilarious!

Wesley762 07-06-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t0mmyr (Post 1850840)
damn this rom i'm running rocks, too bad i can't share it with u guys cuz i didn't cook it. Happy 4th all...

...hey maybe if u guys figure out which rom i'm talking about he'll share it cuz this shit is off the hook, i've been stuck on Mr.X & MR for a while now but this is way sexier and smooth i think

Come on now, this is really starting to seem like a hoax's you going to spill the beans or is this just a worthless thread?