PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?
Carrier: Sprint

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
In call volum. Which reg edit it is it I need to adjust to increase in call volume?

I would like to increase the in call volume and I was searching through the regestry and found a few diffrent ones. Not sure which to edit. Anyone have any clue what file I need to edit or what I should maybe be looking for?

Last edited by twilk; 09-15-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Re: Ear peice volum. Anyone know which reg key it is I need to adjust?

Found this reg edit for the Diamond. I used it and I cant tell a diffrence in incall volume. I doubt it worked but maybe someone can clear this up. All the files are the same so you think it would have worked. I even tried soft reseting after doing it.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

geno101 is a n00b
Re: In call volum. Which reg edit it is it I need to adjust to increase in call volum

I was also wondering how to increase the in-call volume.. It seems way too low..

sorry, i know its my first post.. but.. gotta start somewhere..
Old 09-15-2009, 06:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean
Re: In call volum. Which reg edit it is it I need to adjust to increase in call volum

Audiopara3.cab works for the TP2. i don't have the file handy at work. goto the TP2 upgrade forms and look in the TP2 tweaks forums its there somewhere
Old 09-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I found these two files. One is a zip its apparently the one that works. The other is a cab but it apparently causes issues with all the speakers. Also these are designed for the Diamond I think.

I am uploading these but use them at your own risk. From the search it seems like there not really a good idea to use.

Id much rather know the reg edit so I could make my own adjustments if anyone knows what that location is.

Also if anyone uses the cab or the zip report back on if it works or not.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Audio_Lighter_Boost.cab (60.8 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip AudioPara3.zip (4.9 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I believe the AudioPara3 is for the loudspeaker, not the ear piece.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 is my first wm phone
Carrier: VERIZON

lw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

twilk,, .. i would like to know this as well.. please let us know what you find?
a reg edit would be sweet.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

try this:
HKCU\control panel\sound categories\in call\
set "initial volume" to 4
Old 04-20-2010, 02:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tarp21 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
Found this reg edit for the Diamond. I used it and I cant tell a diffrence in incall volume. I doubt it worked but maybe someone can clear this up. All the files are the same so you think it would have worked. I even tried soft reseting after doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
I found these two files. One is a zip its apparently the one that works. The other is a cab but it apparently causes issues with all the speakers. Also these are designed for the Diamond I think.

I am uploading these but use them at your own risk. From the search it seems like there not really a good idea to use.

Id much rather know the reg edit so I could make my own adjustments if anyone knows what that location is.

Also if anyone uses the cab or the zip report back on if it works or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
try this:
HKCU\control panel\sound categories\in call\
set "initial volume" to 4

All these DO NOT work with the 6.5 ROM upgrade BTW as it uses a different radio version (2.32.00WF on my upgrade) than 6.1 and I haven't yet found anyone that has touched upon this issue with the upgrade yet. I tried the zip with 6.5 and I had no volume at all of any kind when making or receiving calls.
The zip file is the ONLY thing that worked for me when I used 6.1
The reg edit did nothing for me nor the cab.

Also off the point, SPB Phone Suite 1.3 (latest version from 200 does not work with 6.5
It messed up my phone when using mobile shell as I couldn't receive or make calls half the time. Hard resetted, reinstalled mobile shell only and all is working well again and able to make/receive calls now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2