PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   2 blue tooth headsets simultaneously? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118212)

blackangst 04-16-2010 01:09 AM

2 blue tooth headsets simultaneously?

I use my TP2 as a media player, and was wondering if it was possible to run 2 stereo BT headsets at the same time? Obviously listening to the same thing :)

DJx79x 04-16-2010 01:27 AM

Re: 2 BT headsets simultaneously?

wouldnt it be cheaper to just get blue tooth headphones?

blackangst 04-16-2010 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derrycka79 (Post 1702128)
wouldnt it be cheaper to just get blue tooth headphones?

BT = blue tooth :) Thats what Im asking about.

slvrdrgn123 04-16-2010 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackangst (Post 1702167)
BT = blue tooth :) Thats what Im asking about.

I think what he/she meant was that headset is normally for talking while headphones are stereo for music.

bishop0114 04-16-2010 09:55 AM

Re: 2 blue tooth headsets simultaneously?

This would be a great option if someone could figure it out.

Mojary 04-16-2010 11:22 AM

are you asking because you want to listen to your music with both ears using bluetooth? if so, then a bt headphones is what you'd want. why would you have two bt headsets in each ear when you can just use a bt headphone?

bishop0114 04-16-2010 11:28 AM

LOL. I think what the OP wants is to let more than one stereo headset to work at the same time.

For example. I spend a lot of time riding a motorcycle and I use an S9 (Motorola) headset. It would be great if I could have 2 headset, one for me and one for my passenger. We could both listen to the same music.

Mojary 04-16-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop0114 (Post 1702539)
LOL. I think what the OP wants is to let more than one stereo headset to work at the same time.

For example. I spend a lot of time riding a motorcycle and I use an S9 (Motorola) headset. It would be great if I could have 2 headset, one for me and one for my passenger. We could both listen to the same music.

OP should've stated that fact. lol...that makes more sense. unfortunately, i only have one bt headset, so can't try it out for you guys.

blackangst 04-16-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop0114 (Post 1702539)

Yes this is it lol. I should have been mnore explicit. I want two people, each with their own stereo BT headset, to listen to the same stream.

I know its possible (speaking of motorcycles - my wife and I ride also) because there are a few manufacturers of BT sets for bikes that allow for two headsets + intercom with one controller. I just dont know enough about BT radios and such to know if thstack would support it. I might need to just buy a second pair and test it and see. If I had a normal single ear BT headset I would try with that, but I dont.

Tybalt39 04-16-2010 04:54 PM

This works. I'm currently listening to two pairs of headphones right now. Only one set can use the Hands Free function, however.