PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   That series of buttons on the bottom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117408)

galingula 04-08-2010 11:22 AM

That series of buttons on the bottom

of the screen. "Home" on the left, and "settings" all the way to the right...

Since 6.5 it really blows on my phone. From home, when I try to slide all the way to settings, it gets stuck, on calendar, web, and album. When I get to settings and try to go back it gets stuck in the middle again. Eventually it clears up, but it's really annoying.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

burtonsnow8 04-08-2010 11:26 AM

Re: That series of buttons on the bottom

Have you tried installing At0mang d3d driver?

darren.wlsn1 04-08-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burtonsnow8 (Post 1687768)

and that does what?

fishingmedic 04-08-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galingula (Post 1687759)
of the screen. "Home" on the left, and "settings" all the way to the right...

Since 6.5 it really blows on my phone. From home, when I try to slide all the way to settings, it gets stuck, on calendar, web, and album. When I get to settings and try to go back it gets stuck in the middle again. Eventually it clears up, but it's really annoying.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Did you do a hard reset after updating to the 6.5 update? Or are you on a custom ROM? It shouldn't really lag or get stuck, try a HR if you updated to the 6.5 and didn't do it right after. I personally didn't do the update but if you don't clear storage/Hard reset after an upgrade you may have issues.

galingula 04-08-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burtonsnow8 (Post 1687768)

Yea. I had it on for a week or so and took it off because it didn't seem to be changing anything. It was noticeable prior to the upgrade, but I'm guessing it was part of the upgrade. And I can't seem to find the "demo" file that lets you see the FPS increase

burtonsnow8 04-08-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galingula (Post 1687792)
Yea. I had it on for a week or so and took it off because it didn't seem to be changing anything. It was noticeable prior to the upgrade, but I'm guessing it was part of the upgrade. And I can't seem to find the "demo" file that lets you see the FPS increase

Most custom ROMs will have it built in, or a custom driver built in, so it won't need to be installed. I had the file but must have deleted it :-\

I have this issue when my pages are first caching themselves, go to the tab, let it load and you shouldn't have problems with it scrolling anymore.

galingula 04-08-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burtonsnow8 (Post 1687888)
Most custom ROMs will have it built in, or a custom driver built in, so it won't need to be installed. I had the file but must have deleted it :-\

I have this issue when my pages are first caching themselves, go to the tab, let it load and you shouldn't have problems with it scrolling anymore.

I'll give that a go