PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Calls Won't Answer/Data Won't Automatically Disconnect (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114619)

tkjames 03-18-2010 01:18 AM

Calls Won't Answer/Data Won't Automatically Disconnect

Okay, I know we can't use data and call at the same time so that's not my issue.

I've noticed that whenever I'm using data and get a phone call, I have enormous trouble answering the call. It's as if the data refuses to disconnect itself to allow the phone to answer. I've had this problem ONLY with data connected; otherwise the phone answers fine.

In the past with my TP I'd used Diamond Tweak to set a time to disconnect data, and learned that warped the phone answering. Thus I have the #777 cab/reg fix.

Just want to know if this is a standard problem/consequence of the phone itself, or can most people easily and immediately answer incoming calls when using data.

Thanks!

Tectronus 03-18-2010 02:08 AM

Re: Calls Won't Answer/Data Won't Automatically Disconnect

That old fix might work for you... As for mine, i havent seen that problem yet and i have it set to time out also..

Q_Q 05-04-2010 09:11 PM

60 Secs Data Disconnect Cab - causes call answer issues 0 I am using sttra's version.
When ever a call comes in at the same time data is connected, I cannot connect to the caller.
the cab works as intended but has the bad call answer side effect.

Can some1 point to a cab that has not exhibited this nasty side effect?

napdawg 05-08-2010 11:16 AM

I'm having a very similar problem..did the reg fix solve this for you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkjames (Post 1637850)
Okay, I know we can't use data and call at the same time so that's not my issue.

I've noticed that whenever I'm using data and get a phone call, I have enormous trouble answering the call. It's as if the data refuses to disconnect itself to allow the phone to answer. I've had this problem ONLY with data connected; otherwise the phone answers fine.

In the past with my TP I'd used Diamond Tweak to set a time to disconnect data, and learned that warped the phone answering. Thus I have the #777 cab/reg fix.

Just want to know if this is a standard problem/consequence of the phone itself, or can most people easily and immediately answer incoming calls when using data.

Thanks!

puff601 05-08-2010 11:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey guys ive got what you all have been looking for! the problem with answering calls is definitely due to the auto disconnect cabs you are talking about... i tried everything to get auto disconnect and it always caused the laggy dialer problem... the following cab is the ONLY thing that worked for me, i just found it last nite so here it goes...

dont forget to hit thanks :)

also, this will not fix the laggy dialer problem if you already have it, you will have to do a reg edit to fix it. install the .reg file to fix this... this .reg file is directly from my stock sprint 6.5 rom... there is a reg entry named "SuspendResume" and if you change that (exactly what those cabs change) you get that nasty dialer lag...