PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Learn UC / XDA_UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing {2010-12-15} (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113189)

NinjaDuck 03-23-2011 10:35 PM

Re: Learn UC / XDA_UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing {2010-12-15}

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumRush37 (Post 2069628)
None of the files get copied, but the registry keys are created (after a reset of course). I can't figure out why the files are not copied.

Try this statement and PM me if it does not work and I will test.

I believe this is true, but have not verified...

For coping a single file you need to specify the full target. For multiple files you can specify the target path only by using xcopy.

Code:

Copy("\Storage Card\My Documents\HOME.lnk","\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HOME.lnk")

Get the PDF manual for mortscript here: CLICK ME

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenbutt (Post 2072879)
An xml question...

Is there a parm for the toggle for deleting files off the server when you delete them from the phone. I keep forgetting to change this after a flash and it defaults to delete from server. Then when I get home all me emails from that day that I read and deleted are gone forever. I would like to just add a parm to change that to "not delete from server" to my xml for email accounts.

Sadly no. It drives me crazy as well. There is a program call KHEB that you can use to track changes to your system. You can snapshot before making the setting change and then again after and it will generate a diff file. It may be possible to set this another way and that is how you would find out.

Please post back if you find something.

BumRush37 03-24-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaDuck (Post 2072945)
For coping a single file you need to specify the full target. For multiple files you can specify the target path only by using xcopy.

That did the trick! The way I understood Xcopy was that it copied the entire directory to a specified path, but you were right.

Thanks!!

Bum

frozenbutt 03-24-2011 06:47 AM

Hmmm what about a registry entry that I can export and add to the xda_uc folder

Can you tell me where the mail settings are in the registry and I will go digging for it?

NinjaDuck 03-24-2011 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenbutt (Post 2073050)
Hmmm what about a registry entry that I can export and add to the xda_uc folder

Can you tell me where the mail settings are in the registry and I will go digging for it?

There may be something in the registry, but I do not know off hand where it is. That is why I recommended you try KHEB in my previous post to figure it out for yourself.

blurash 02-01-2012 05:55 AM

thanks for your share.