PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   mobile banknig (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112743)

mckma 03-02-2010 07:49 PM

mobile banknig
 
any body having problems getting into mobile banking from bank of amer-

mighty.rom war 2/26

Raheinm 03-03-2010 01:09 AM

Re: mobile banknig
 
this is posted in the wrong place but i have the same issue with bofa.mobi

jroyalty7 03-03-2010 01:21 AM

Re: mobile banknig
 
haha im in before its closed!!!

auburnmk 03-03-2010 02:24 AM

Re: mobile banknig
 
Are you talking about the app or through browser? You are using PIE to login if not app, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mckma (Post 1602487)
any body having problems getting into mobile banking from bank of amer-

mighty.rom war 2/26


myxheroxfell 03-03-2010 02:45 AM

Re: mobile banknig
 
I guess boa make their apps like their banking. Shite
:headbang:

mckma 03-05-2010 06:51 PM

Re: mobile banknig
 
fixedm,,,, had to down load skyfire web browers and it worked

imtjnotu 03-05-2010 06:55 PM

Re: mobile banknig
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mckma (Post 1609512)
fixedm,,,, had to down load skyfire web browers and it worked

i dont recommend skyfire for mobile banking and personal stuff like that:disgust:

mckma 03-05-2010 07:03 PM

Re: mobile banknig
 
fixed it had to use skyfire


Quote:

Originally Posted by Raheinm (Post 1603148)
this is posted in the wrong place but i have the same issue with bofa.mobi


Scoob 03-05-2010 07:20 PM

Re: mobile banknig
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imtjnotu (Post 1609523)
i dont recommend skyfire for mobile banking and personal stuff like that:disgust:


I agree, SF may be cool but I've never used it because of the rendering of data on their end... CAll me paranoid.

Mojary 03-05-2010 07:48 PM

Re: mobile banknig
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by auburnmk (Post 1603272)
Are you talking about the app or through browser? You are using PIE to login if not app, right?

i didn't know b of a had a winmo banking app. from what i understand, they give you an icon on your device and when you click on it, it just takes you to their mobile website.

ajac 03-05-2010 09:32 PM

Re: mobile banknig
 
cant get it to come up on mini opera 5 beta that just came out dunno why.

keiichi626 03-05-2010 10:27 PM

Re: mobile banknig
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1609802)
cant get it to come up on mini opera 5 beta that just came out dunno why.

If you have Opera 10 Beta Mobile, you could try this:

Type in opera:config in the browser address bar, then under "User Prefs" go to "Custom User-Agent" and type in this string

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0)

This will make the website think you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 mobile, and render the page correctly (I think). I know I had to do this because Citibank, Chase, and a few other banking institutions didn't render correctly with Opera 10 Beta Mobile, and wouldn't let me log in.

auburnmk 03-06-2010 12:28 AM

Re: mobile banknig
 
Luv your sig tagline: reminds me of a few people on this site...lol


Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojary (Post 1609623)
i didn't know b of a had a winmo banking app. from what i understand, they give you an icon on your device and when you click on it, it just takes you to their mobile website.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0