PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Somebody help me please, I'm losing my mind. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112329)

ryanm 02-27-2010 10:31 AM

Somebody help me please, I'm losing my mind.

I have a Verizon Touch Pro 2. I have been running SSK Roms since my touch pro. and now thats over i dont know where to turn. I need to keep my VZ Nav, and it seems that all or most of the roms out here are sprint focused. I can't do anything about it, i need VZ Nav for work. However i can just keep using the same rom i have, doesn't give me to many problems. BUT, i love new features. I love having the start bar at the bottom, i really want to get into Sense 2.5. I've tried Mighty, Juicy, Energy, and a couple others. I love Flashing, and if i could make money sitting here doing this all day i would, but i cant i need to get this settled down so i can return to work. Who knows how many calls i've already missed because i was flashing... Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

meatgel 02-27-2010 11:06 AM

Re: Somebody help me please, I'm losing my mind.

You should try building your ROM with Calkulin's kitchen. There are quite a few Verizon people in there that would help you make sure it is working right --- they are all very helpful. Then you'd have the ROM that is just right for you.

ryanm 02-27-2010 11:09 AM

I have been trying all night.. i think i'm just to stupid to figure it out. i'm overlooking something. i used scott's kitchen no problem, but it will never let me create the rom...

meatgel 02-27-2010 11:19 AM

It seems silly, but did you click the drop-down list that says touch pro 2? You click that and click on touch pro 2 and it will populate those other boxes and then you can build. Also, don't forget to check the box that says Real 6.5 AKU.

That was where I got stuck when I started with this kitchen.

ryanm 02-27-2010 11:26 AM

Yup, did all that, several times over, i think it might be just lack of sleep. i've been up all night working on it, i dont' have the slightest idea whats going wrong.... it just says cancel build, create won't come up...

my head really feels like its going to pop.. lol

*** ho boy! just thought i'de try it one more time before i went and tried to get some sleep! it's working! hahahahahahahaha... eh-hem, any way. maybe you just brought me some good luck :) thanks alot.. lol i dont think i'll ever get to bed. oh man i'm so excited!

meatgel 02-27-2010 11:34 AM

Good Luck!!! Once you get building you can't stop ... and you just keep waiting for that updated kitchen! LOL (My husband thinks I love Calkulin more than him. :) )