PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   MightyRom background help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111539)

ZuneNinja! 02-20-2010 10:28 PM

MightyRom background help

Anyone know where I can find a working background for all tabs .cab? The one on the main page breaks the clock. It used to work but the past couple of updates changed that

Also, that .cab used to do the weather animation flowing accross the whole screen instead of just beneath the clock.

Anyone have some updates cabs?

santod 02-20-2010 10:30 PM

Re: MightyRom background help

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 1579559)
Anyone know where I can find a working background for all tabs .cab? The one on the main page breaks the clock. It used to work but the past couple of updates changed that

Also, that .cab used to do the weather animation flowing accross the whole screen instead of just beneath the clock.

Anyone have some updates cabs?

Which Mighty Rom?
Makes a big difference. :)

ZuneNinja! 02-20-2010 11:02 PM

Haha, true. It's the standard MightyRom for TP2. The 2/10 update. Not the project ones.

santod 02-20-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 1579616)
Haha, true. It's the standard MightyRom for TP2. The 2/10 update. Not the project ones.

In that case, I'm guessing you tried this one already?

[X] Apristel BG4ALL - Animated weather home tab - Download
(Background for all tabs. Keeps animations no matter what background you use.)

razorloves 02-20-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santod (Post 1579643)

yea santod...that's the one people are using with no problems on the mightyrom, so i'm guessing he using something different.

santod 02-20-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 1579654)
Quote:

Originally Posted by santod (Post 1579643)

yea santod...that's the one people are using with no problems on the mightyrom, so i'm guessing he using something different.

Ok, thanks! Thought that one should still work just fine!

ZuneNinja! 02-21-2010 03:34 AM

Yeah that's the one I've used in the past... Now when I install the cab it seems the clock digits are over zoomed in, and I get a "0 Voicemails" heading next to my calendar items on the homescreen. Even when I really have no voicemail it shows up anyway

darren.wlsn1 02-21-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 1579972)
Yeah that's the one I've used in the past... Now when I install the cab it seems the clock digits are over zoomed in, and I get a "0 Voicemails" heading next to my calendar items on the homescreen. Even when I really have no voicemail it shows up anyway

post a screenshot, im using that same cab on mm 2.1 with no issues.

nyr56 02-21-2010 05:18 PM

Not to hijack this thread, but I need a little help with the background too. Mine changes on all of the windows but won't change on the today screen. I've tried using the cab and even reflashing. I can't for the life of me change that plaid background. I'm pretty good with working on my phones so this is extremely frustrating that I can't change something as simple as this background. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please let me know.

darren.wlsn1 02-21-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr56 (Post 1580681)
Not to hijack this thread, but I need a little help with the background too. Mine changes on all of the windows but won't change on the today screen. I've tried using the cab and even reflashing. I can't for the life of me change that plaid background. I'm pretty good with working on my phones so this is extremely frustrating that I can't change something as simple as this background. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please let me know.

start/serttings/today look down to"use this picture as background" hit browse to pick photo/wallpaper.