PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   MusicID1.3.6, Shazam 2.0, Midomi 1.6, Midomi 2.3 all dont work..whats wrong? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111475)

amart79196 02-20-2010 06:14 AM

MusicID1.3.6, Shazam 2.0, Midomi 1.6, Midomi 2.3 all dont work..whats wrong?

Hey all, I got a question as to why none of these programs are working. If yours are working, please chime in and help me out.

At the current moment, I am running the stock Sprint tp2, nothing special, no hacks/mods or any unlocking.

I know that on my old tp1 the musicID program worked and the original midomi release with the broken menu button worked with the hack, but I cant seem to get any version of any music recognition software working on my Stock Sprint TP2.

Is there something that I am missing? Has this been addressed in another thread? (If so, I appologize as I didn't see it in my searches--please provide a link in your reply)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW -- I want to utalize only the phone cellular data connection, not the wifi connection.

Thanks in advance to all who help! =D>

lefty11 02-20-2010 06:33 AM

Re: MusicID1.3.6, Shazam 2.0, Midomi 1.6, Midomi 2.3 all dont work..whats wrong?

Quote:

Originally Posted by amart79196 (Post 1578402)
Hey all, I got a question as to why none of these programs are working. If yours are working, please chime in and help me out.

At the current moment, I am running the stock Sprint tp2, nothing special, no hacks/mods or any unlocking.

I know that on my old tp1 the musicID program worked and the original midomi release with the broken menu button worked with the hack, but I cant seem to get any version of any music recognition software working on my Stock Sprint TP2.

Is there something that I am missing? Has this been addressed in another thread? (If so, I appologize as I didn't see it in my searches--please provide a link in your reply)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW -- I want to utalize only the phone cellular data connection, not the wifi connection.

Thanks in advance to all who help! =D>

Try Nanogroove version 1.04(search and stream app)not an ID program. I think you might like it better anyway. Version will change as it works in conjunction with grooveshark and has to be changed regularly due to groovesharks changes . I believe if you search , you can find it somewhere here, It was just working as I checked when posting this . PM me and I will see if i can scare up the cab.

razorloves 02-20-2010 07:08 AM

Re: MusicID1.3.6, Shazam 2.0, Midomi 1.6, Midomi 2.3 all dont work..whats wrong?

hey lefty, i think you're confused. nanogroove is not a music id program. also, nanogroove is pay software, so the cab you can download from their site only offers a 5 minute trial use.

@amart, not sure why you're havin that problem, but this is the one that works great on the touch pro 2. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ad-midomi.html

lefty11 02-20-2010 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 1578421)
hey lefty, i think you're confused. nanogroove is not a musid id program. also, nanogroove is pay software, so the cab you can download from their site only offers a 5 minute trial use.

@amart, not sure why you're havin that problem, but this is the one that works great on the touch pro 2. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ad-midomi.html

not confused, i thought i would suggest as an alternative if the others were not working. I sent OP a PM explaining,,,but edited nonetheless. Thanks

Boominsvx 02-20-2010 07:21 AM

I have a Midomi Cab file that weighs in at 4,675 KB and it's mostly working on Mighty, Energy, and Stock Sprint. I can't get any more info as I can't seem to open the menu at all, never tried until now. Anyone know more about this version?

Boominsvx 02-20-2010 07:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ah, found it. Try this one.

crazie.eddie 02-25-2010 03:38 PM

What sort of problems are you having? Is it crashing, hanging, not recognizing songs, etc.? I've used Midomi on my Sprint stock TP2 and had no problems. I've experimented with it on a few songs and granted, it takes awhile if the song I'm sampling has no lyrics, it usually recognizes it. It's quicker if the song has lyrics.

erikdrakon 02-25-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 1578421)
hey lefty, i think you're confused. nanogroove is not a musid id program. also, nanogroove is pay software, so the cab you can download from their site only offers a 5 minute trial use.

I second this i've been using this version on my stock sprint TP2 without any problems for a few months now.

amart79196 03-04-2010 01:58 AM

Ok, I installed the one that you attached, all worked except for the menu button which will crash it. Then I installed version 2.3 and now that works. I am now sure what was making it not work. I did a hard reset as well, but it's really strange that something is getting changed to cause it to not recognize any songs at all.

I'll do more testing and report back soon.

spyderrp7 12-05-2011 08:02 PM

I am having the same issue with my Loox n560.
Any ideas why I cant get these programs to work?