PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Need Pandora Latest Cab (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=110854)

arifiano 02-15-2010 12:08 PM

Need Pandora Latest Cab

Hi Guys - I can't find the latest and greatest pandora cab for my TP2. Can someone please let me know where it is or post it plz?

Thanks

jrgolfpro 02-15-2010 12:14 PM

Re: Need Pandora Latest Cab

1 Attachment(s)
This one should work for you. I've been using it for a month or two and it plays the songs all the way through without a problem. Just install and play!

Tech Addiction 02-15-2010 12:19 PM

Are the buttons large or still tiny?

jmorton10 02-15-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrgolfpro (Post 1566615)
This one should work for you. I've been using it for a month or two and it plays the songs all the way through without a problem. Just install and play!

It depends what ROM you are runing.

That cab does not play the songs all the way through with certain ROMs unless you do the Advanced Config network tweak.

As far as the menu questions, the buttons are tiny in every WM version.

~John

havox22 02-15-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1566977)

That cab does not play the songs all the way through with certain ROMs unless you do the Advanced Config network tweak.

~John

not wm7:mrgreen:

Oditius 02-15-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1566977)

~John

Ok I did a search, but didn't find it. Where is this Advanced Config network tweak? :scratch:

Eschelon 02-15-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oditius (Post 1567173)
Ok I did a search, but didn't find it. Where is this Advanced Config network tweak? :scratch:

Make the following registry edit to prevent the song from sutting off:

HKLM > COMM > Tcpip > Parms > Tcpwindowsize, then change the value from 415030 to 98304

Oditius 02-15-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1567191)
Make the following registry edit to prevent the song from sutting off:

HKLM > COMM > Tcpip > Parms > Tcpwindowsize, then change the value from 415030 to 98304

Thanks, but it was already there. :headbang:

Eschelon 02-15-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oditius (Post 1567219)
Thanks, but it was already there. :headbang:

Then switch it to the other value and see if it fixes it

Can't hurt

mprachar 02-23-2010 04:00 PM

Wow - I'm thankful to have it, but this is the ugliest Pandora Ap I've ever seen....

erockvr6 02-23-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mprachar (Post 1585266)
Wow - I'm thankful to have it, but this is the ugliest Pandora Ap I've ever seen....

ya and it sounds like garbage, the new slacker works wonders now and the quality is amazing!! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...631165&page=15

Deimoss 02-23-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mprachar (Post 1585266)

its alright :) I caught a glimpse of Joe Belfiore's device and it had a Pandora APP for Windows Phone 7 Series installed on his device.

This is a month before MIX where they are to showcase what the privileged developers have cooked up for the Metro interface

abb 03-03-2010 01:11 PM

Help With Pandora!! Debug Assertion Failed!?

Can someone please help with this Error Message?
Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: \Program
Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe
File:C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\ce\atlmfc\include\atico
mcli.h
Line: 154
Expression: p!=0

(Press Retry to debug the application)

When I press Retry it's a no go to work Pandora. Even when I press Ignore? I DON'T UNDERSTAND? Everything was working just great a week ago, now when I try to play I get this error message.

"Please help me ob1..you're my only help!" Seriously..anyone's assistance is greatly appreciated! :???:

erockvr6 03-03-2010 02:00 PM

Re: Help With Pandora!! Debug Assertion Failed!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abb (Post 1603842)
Can someone please help with this Error Message?
Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: \Program
Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe
File:C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\ce\atlmfc\include\atico
mcli.h
Line: 154
Expression: p!=0

(Press Retry to debug the application)

When I press Retry it's a no go to work Pandora. Even when I press Ignore? I DON'T UNDERSTAND? Everything was working just great a week ago, now when I try to play I get this error message.

"Please help me ob1..you're my only help!" Seriously..anyone's assistance is greatly appreciated! :???:

try this, open up windows media player, click on now playing (last one in list), then menu>shuffle/repeat>and make sure neither one is checked. I'm pretty sure thats the fix

SOHKis 03-03-2010 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
if you guys liked pandora you should check out slacker radio

i pulled a build from the latest TMO LEO rom and i actually prefer it to pandora :thumbright:

i've attached the EXT package from the LEO dump if anyone is interested, it's working great on my TP2 ROM

badb4c 03-03-2010 03:26 PM

My Pandora plays all the way through and I do not have tiny buttons. I posted a pic and the links to the cabs on the second page.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...54#post1543254

abb 03-03-2010 07:48 PM

Re: Help With Pandora!! Debug Assertion Failed!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by erockvr6 (Post 1603967)
try this, open up windows media player, click on now playing (last one in list), then menu>shuffle/repeat>and make sure neither one is checked. I'm pretty sure thats the fix

OH NO! When I click on my Windows Media Player it doesn't seem to work? It just bounces right back to my start/home screen? How can I find out if I deleted it by mistake? I just got SK Tools and ran some cleaning stuff, i.e., reg. cleans, etc. a few days ago, could that have been the problem? I have Spb back up and ran that to a restore from last week to no avail? Crap! What the Sam-Hill did I screw up? ](*,)

Again, anyone out there with some help? Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
abb :(