PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sprint TP2 DATA for ATT (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109728)

Da1stIG 02-07-2010 01:18 AM

Sprint TP2 DATA for ATT

This is How to use your SPRINT SIM UNLOCKED Touch Pro 2 and get AT&T INTERNET
IF YOU ARE NOT SIM UNLOCKED THIS WILL NOT WORK

SO GO HERE------> CLICK ME !
So Here are they are

Follow the steps here
Step 1:Click Here and Follow the Steps
Step 2: You will then go to this site and download the Proxy Manager
Download Here
Step 3: call customer service and tell them you want data and say its not a smartphone its just a basic data which works the same
Step 4: Install Restore Proxy
Step 5: Soft Reset and have fun with your data :)

dkaka2k 02-07-2010 02:38 AM

Re: Sprint TP2 DATA for ATT

what is this thread about????

Your att TP2 will brick if you flash any cdma roms onto it bru. Your thread was started in the wrong domain, section, and is being delivered to the wrong audience!!

No one in these forums operates ATT devices, thats over at xda developers. Visit them and give your advice after you have refined what you're saying....

jocampo86 02-07-2010 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaka2k (Post 1547476)

Your att TP2 will brick if you flash any cdma roms onto it bru. Your thread was started in the wrong domain, section, and is being delivered to the wrong audience!!

No one in these forums operates ATT devices, thats over at xda developers. Visit them and give your advice after you have refined what you're saying....

dkaka2k
ithink his trying to help the community that has cdma tp2 but are sim unlock...so try reading a lil bit on the cdma tp2 upgrades specially the stickies...

dkaka2k 02-07-2010 04:46 AM

Wrong forum!!!

Da1stIG 02-07-2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaka2k (Post 1547476)

It clearly says Sprint TP2 ...the tread isn't in the wrong domain and isnt in the wrong audience

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocampo86 (Post 1547497)
dkaka2k
ithink his trying to help the community that has cdma tp2 but are sim unlock...so try reading a lil bit on the cdma tp2 upgrades specially the stickies...

Thank you very much for using your super brain unlike dkaka2k :mrgreen:

wphend00 02-07-2010 10:52 AM

ALAS... it is only Edge data... that is the sad part...no 3G

rstoyguy 02-07-2010 03:00 PM

Moved to the Touch Pro 2 forum

TaylorSPJ 02-09-2010 12:16 AM

skipping to step one having my SIM unlocked already, it sends me to AT&T on line registration. where it denies my cell #........not sure what other steps I could follow....so If i didnt follow the right yellow brick road let me know....this sounds interesting....

Da1stIG 02-15-2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ (Post 1551862)
skipping to step one having my SIM unlocked already, it sends me to AT&T on line registration. where it denies my cell #........not sure what other steps I could follow....so If i didnt follow the right yellow brick road let me know....this sounds interesting....

sorry for the late reply but skipping step one is one of the main steps
also att may pick up that you are using a PDA and if they do you wont be able to get internet for $10 it will be $30

cheif_of_smoke 02-16-2010 12:01 AM

how does this work if it is a go phone sim from at&t.